• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids - 27 Assorted Hybrids for 20 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gate's open. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for visiting, Bizhiins!

If there's no interest in these hybrids by night I'm going to sell them to Reese. Thanks for looking!

Hi! I'd like to order a set of 25 hybrids. I'd like the blue violets x5, blue pansies x5, orange tulips x5, pink tulips x5, and purple roses x5.

Edit: Changed my order a little bit.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to order a set of 25 hybrids. I'd like the blue violets x5, blue pansies x5, orange tulips x5, pink tulips x5, and purple roses x5.

Edit: Changed my order a little bit.

Thank you for your order! It's no problem that you asked for different flowers. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks again!

Thank you for your order! It's no problem that you asked for different flowers. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks again!

Sorry, got busy doing stuff. I'm back now! Either pickup or delivery is fine for me. If you don't have a preference, maybe you can visit me? You can just drop the flowers wherever there's space near the train station.

I've already added you. Let me know when you're available and I'll open my gate.

heyy i’d like to order everything you have left, so that’s gold roses x 5 orange pansies x 5 pink cosmos x 5 pink lilies x 3 pink roses x 7

Sorry, got busy doing stuff. I'm back now! Either pickup or delivery is fine for me. If you don't have a preference, maybe you can visit me? You can just drop the flowers wherever there's space near the train station.

I've already added you. Let me know when you're available and I'll open my gate.

I had something to take care of too so I understand. I'm fine with delivery. Please let me know when you're gate is open. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyy i’d like to order everything you have left, so that’s gold roses x 5 orange pansies x 5 pink cosmos x 5 pink lilies x 3 pink roses x 7

That's great! Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you so much!

I had something to take care of too so I understand. I'm fine with delivery. Please let me know when you're gate is open. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's great! Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you so much!

Hi sorryyyy I went offline for a little while. Is pickup okay?

Hi sorryyyy I went offline for a little while. Is pickup okay?

That's no problem. I wasn't able to get on here yesterday either. I should be off & on throughout today/tonight so hopefully we can catch each other. Pick up sounds good. I'll gather your flowers & put the near my train station. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back