• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Hybrids, Saplings, and Sweet Olive Starts! (oh my!)

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you before, I was plot resetting for a couple of dreamies c: Let me know if/when you're able to come over c:

Hey! I have one black rose and one pink rose. I've added you, so whenever you come on, tell me. :)

Awesome!! I've added you as well, and I'll probably be at home all day (though not checking my computer at all times), so whenever you're able to come over works for me c:

I'd love to buy them from you! I'm about to leave, though, so would you mind holding onto them for me and I'll VM you once I'm able to trade?

hello!~ >.< i commented on here a little bit ago & u replied to a few different posts, but i wasnt sure to who! so i was just checking to see if you were still waiting on a reply for me, or if ur not interested, & thats fine too!! sorry for being a bother!!

hello!~ >.< i commented on here a little bit ago & u replied to a few different posts, but i wasnt sure to who! so i was just checking to see if you were still waiting on a reply for me, or if ur not interested, & thats fine too!! sorry for being a bother!!

I'm so sorry I never responded to you! I've been really busy with other trades! I'd love to trade with you if you'd still like to. 610k for everything in your last post?

ahh ok i hope i wasnt bothering you! everything is the same as my last post, only i have like 1 or 2 extra orange & black roses that just breaded (but you can just have them, no worries) & i only have 1 cedar sapling now bc i accidentally planted one haha!(so u can subtract that from the final price) thanks! :)

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you before, I was plot resetting for a couple of dreamies c: Let me know if/when you're able to come over c:

I'm online now if you're free to trade. Also, I got a couple more sweet olive starts since my original post . . . I have 5 if you're interested.

I'm online now if you're free to trade. Also, I got a couple more sweet olive starts since my original post . . . I have 5 if you're interested.

I am definitely still interested, sorry it's taken so long to trade >.< I have one trade to do before yours but I will VM you once I'm ready for you! :)

ahh ok i hope i wasnt bothering you! everything is the same as my last post, only i have like 1 or 2 extra orange & black roses that just breaded (but you can just have them, no worries) & i only have 1 cedar sapling now bc i accidentally planted one haha!(so u can subtract that from the final price) thanks! :)

Don't worry about it haha! I'll just do 610k to balance everything out :) I have you added and my gates are open!

I have :
17x Orange roses
3x Orange tulips
2x Sweet olive bushes ^ O ^

Back