I feel like the game is punishing me...

mooferz

Lazy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Okay, so I keep telling myself NOT to look at the campsite when I have a full town because I'm afraid an unobtained dreamie will appear... I can't help myself. This happened to me in my previous town, when I just got a 10th villager from a street pass and Dotty was in the campsite. This doesn't matter anymore since I have her now, but TODAY...

I decided to take in Antonio because I thought he was cool and I like his beady eyes. I think anything with beady eyes is adorable, shush. Anyway, as I was resetting for a good spot to put his house in I see a camper. "DON'T LOOK INSIDE." I tell myself. Too bad, I look anyway. It was a dreamie. Bree to be exact.

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF. ;n;

Sorry for venting. I'm just frustrated. aldhjfbajkg I can't be the only one that this has happened to.

Same happened to me with Fauna.
At first sight, I thought Stinky wasn't so bad so I got him to move in. Nope! Next day Fauna enters the campsite and I'm full ;w;
You just gotta restrain yourself, do you really want this villager??

Last edited:
Yeah, I need to stop taking in random villagers in. It only comes back to bite me in the butt.

Also, to add salt to the wound, Antonio keeps wanting to stick his house in the most terrible spot possible. e_e

I had villagers that were quite okay looking but weren't my dreamies (Thank god)

Eunice was in my campsite when I had ten villagers and I was so mad because she's adorable! That was while I was trying to get rid of Penelope (she's gone now, luckily, so now I only have nine villagers).

This is pretty much why I only let villagers I really want in my town to move in. I've had a few nice ones, but I think back to someone I might like a little better and think, "Well, I can't risk it." The villagers that have shown up are okay, and some I have thought about, but I want to wait a little longer in case someone better possibly shows up to take up my 10th spot. :)

Back