• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I... had a dream

I'm not the only one!! You aren't alone, the game is haunting my dreams.. :( that would be great if I could play NL, but yeah. I've had multiple dreams so far, recently because it's getting so close. My first dream I was actually playing new leaf, I awoke as I went to Isabelle to complain about one of my villagers o.o the next, I had a dream that I was waiting in a short line at what seemed to be a midnight release for the game, anxiously waiting for my new xl. My last one, the night before last actually, was similar to yours. I was IN the game, and it was amazing D: this was the haziest of all three unfortunately. I remember planting flowers :) by... Throwing them on the ground, lmao. Also eating a fruit from my town, a peach!

Man, I hope this stops soon, it seriously isn't helping the wait.

Wow you had a few =P I wasn't too mad when I woke up but it did make me realize how much longer we had to go. That's pretty awesome though since in your dream you actually did something.

I wouldn't say Im particularly obsessed with the game. I'm just impatient when it comes down to something I'm interested in. I would love to be able to play the game now, but I don't let it get in the way of life. I just started this thread because I thought it was interesting how I had this dream. I actually love hearing about dreams, I think they're great.

I had a terrible dream that it was June 13th, night before New Leaf, and I was getting the game. I woke up, all excited and realised it was still April.

I had a dream last night. I was in a field, and I had Animal Crossing: New Leaf right next to me. But then the sky went black and... Animal Crossing: New Leaf just melted in my hands.

I dream about videogames all the time, sometimes my dreams are quite scary. But I agree, the main reason for me wanting to buy AC:NL is because it's a escape out of the daily life and helps me relax. I think it's because you can do everything in your own pace.

Back