• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I have no idea what just happened...

Dartpaw

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yesterday I couldn't find any more places to plant trees, and I didn't have an axe to make more room. And out of the blue I walk over here. Where did this area come from!? I must have ran through here hundreds of times... well, one problem solved ;)

Treezone.jpg

I'm sure you just missed the area. I do that all the time. :p I have to walk through my town two times to make sure I find the money/gem rock. I doubt it's in preparation for a neighbor. If that were the case you'd have the spot fenced.

I'm sure you just missed the area. I do that all the time. :p I have to walk through my town two times to make sure I find the money/gem rock. I doubt it's in preparation for a neighbor. If that were the case you'd have the spot fenced.

Actually I was assuming that the game clears the land before they add the little building area. But anyway you're right. I think I just missed it... somehow... despite I was looking all over for spots to plant trees earlier :D

Back