I just realized...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSgt. Garrett said:
Mino said:
Fabioisonfire said:
[Nook said:
]And you do know that you've been here since '05, right?
Mostly because people like Mino and I don't post incessantly like a bunch of *censored.3.0*ing postcount whores.

Look at mine.
I'm a post count whore, but I actually wouldn't care if it was removed completely. I just like seeing it to go up and up.
Fabioisonfire said:
Mostly because people like Mino and I don't post incessantly like a bunch of *censored.3.0*ing postcount whores.

Look at mine.

So are you or are you not a post count whore?

@Otter damn you, I completely forgot about over 9,000 meme. As it should be.
Well, that had... nothing to do with me. So no, I'm not a postcount whore. I think that's fairly obvious.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Mino said:
Fabioisonfire said:
[Nook said:
]And you do know that you've been here since '05, right?

Look at mine.
I'm a post count whore, but I actually wouldn't care if it was removed completely. I just like seeing it to go up and up.
Fabioisonfire said:

Look at mine.

So are you or are you not a post count whore?

@Otter damn you, I completely forgot about over 9,000 meme. As it should be.
I'm not sure how there is a contradiction there. I was replying to Fabio's post about not being post count whores, saying I'm actually a post count whore. But I don't post for the post count, I just like seeing the number.

Bacon Boy = 9,384

Honestly, I don't give that much of a damn about post count. Back at NSider, it was a stupid number that would encourage hierarchy within members which was not always good. Now, it just shows us how many posts we have and how much of our lives we've wasted away on here. I liked seeing a high number, too. But it's not that big of a deal anymore. I don't see why members strive for a higher post count. I was just excited when I hit green.

Bacon Boy said:
Bacon Boy = 9,384

Honestly, I don't give that much of a damn about post count. Back at NSider, it was a stupid number that would encourage hierarchy within members which was not always good. Now, it just shows us how many posts we have and how much of our lives we've wasted away on here. I liked seeing a high number, too. But it's not that big of a deal anymore. I don't see why members strive for a higher post count. I was just excited when I hit green.
I'm just excited that I hit a new colour, period.

Bacon Boy said:
Bacon Boy = 9,384

I just want to be grey.

I looked it up. You need 12,849 posts to reach the rank of Clerk, at which point your username turns black and bold. Assuming the ranks haven't changed (significantly) since 2005, which seems accurate.

Mino said:
I looked it up. You need 12,849 posts to reach the rank of Clerk, at which point your username turns black and bold. Assuming the ranks haven't changed (significantly) since 2005, which seems accurate.
People have made it, but problem is they've become a mod/admin/retired staff so you can't see.

Just make sure you don't become an admin/mod before you reach that number, so we can see if the rank still remains.

Bacon Boy said:
Bacon Boy = 9,384

I was excited when I hit orange. Can't wait to be gray.

I'm a postwhore and I quite frankly enjoy it.

Mino said:
... I hit 9,000 posts. Suck it, Tyeforce. Your incessant power posting means you will eventually pass me, but I beat you to 9,000. You lost.
Um...okay? While I do plan to post an "OVER NINE-THOUSAND" joke when I reach my 9,001st post, I could care less about my post count, lol.

Tyeforce said:
Mino said:
... I hit 9,000 posts. Suck it, Tyeforce. Your incessant power posting means you will eventually pass me, but I beat you to 9,000. You lost.
Um...okay? While I do plan to post an "OVER NINE-THOUSAND" joke when I reach my 9,001st post, I could care less about my post count, lol.
you seem pretty mad
umad

Otter said:
Tyeforce said:
Mino said:
you seem pretty mad
umad
i agree

why umad tyeforce

Mino said:
You are correct.

There is also bold dark red and bold dark blue after that.

Mino said:
Otter said:
Tyeforce said:
Mino said:
you seem pretty mad
umad
i agree

why umad tyeforce
On the contrary. I'm quite happy, thank you. ;D

Jeremy said:
Mino said:
You are correct.

There is also bold dark red and bold dark blue after that.
I found the old rank thread.

Apparently I posted it. Just search for topics with the title "rank thread" and you can find it. It's locked and buried under years of junk.

You should repost it. People want to know *censored.2.0*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back