Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermore said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
y umad, davey?
Judging by you replying with only "umad" and nothing else. you are actually the one who is mad.
i definitely think umad, dun no y tho

anser me, y u mad davey?
Be careful, he may post a big, pink, sparkling picture at you! D:

David said:
iFly said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
Take the "sound" out of my last post and you have a fact that you've just proven.
******** is a defect, he's not ********.

By using that derogatory term you made yourself look ignorant and offensive.
When someone goes around saying "umad" I dunno about you, but it makes me think he has some kind of defect.
Nay.

It's annoying but I've never heard a mentally handicap person say "umad?"

But Tyeforce's post count is only so high because he feels compelled to quote every single one that replies to him, instead of using the simple yet sufficient, @ button.

TravisTouchdown said:
But Tyeforce's post count is only so high because he feels compelled to quote every single one that replies to him, instead of using the simple yet sufficient, @ button.
What? There is no "@" button... What are you talking about? But you have a point, this forum really needs a multiquote button. I PM'd Jeremy with a ZetaBoards code for one once, but he never used it. >_>

iFly said:
David said:
iFly said:
David said:
******** is a defect, he's not ********.

By using that derogatory term you made yourself look ignorant and offensive.
When someone goes around saying "umad" I dunno about you, but it makes me think he has some kind of defect.
Nay.

Alright, well he might not actually be ********, but saying "umad" over and over again sure makes him sound ********. And/or actually mad, himself.

Edit* anyway, I'm outta this thread, going back to watching 24. :)

What's so wrong or right about having a high post count, it all become index anyway :V

It's the journey not the destination!

Used in wrong context.

David said:
iFly said:
David said:
iFly said:
Nay.

Alright, well he might not actually be ********, but saying "umad" over and over again sure makes him sound ********. And/or actually mad, himself.

Edit* anyway, I'm outta this thread, going back to watching 24. :)
davey, relly, y umad?

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
What? There is no "@" button... What are you talking about? But you have a point, this forum really needs a multiquote button. I PM'd Jeremy with a ZetaBoards code for one once, but he never used it. >_>
Yah know, the button in your keyboard that's right above the W key.

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
There is no button right above the W key.

There is two. Unless you mean F2.

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Nononononononno, its much easier if he just annoys the admins with his suggestions...

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
That's not quoting, though. =P

Ciaran said:
@Tyeforce: IT WORKS LIKE THIS SEE??? WE DONT NEED TO MAKE THE PAGE RIDICULOUSLY LONG.
Hmm.

Can you please tell me which part of his speech you were referring and replying to?

I can't see it. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back