• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I Lost All of My Pokémon Games :(

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
So, I basically tore my house to shreds trying to find my Pokémon games, and somehow I've managed to lose ALL OF THEM. I lost my Y, Omega Ruby, Moon, and Ultra Moon. My Ultra Moon had all of my favorite Pokémon on it, including my Silvally, my Pokémon given to me by a deceased friend, and my crap ton of shinies that I've hoarded over the years. It honestly makes me really as that file, though incomplete, held more sentimental value than anything I own. I honestly have no idea what I did with them.

That really stinks! Here's hoping they turn up soon. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine. There are so many sentimental memories.

That’s terrible! Keep looking for them though. I hope you find them!

I found my Ultra Moon in a really obvious place! I'm super happy, but it also shows that I have the IQ of a rock.

koopasta;bt16891 said:
I found my Ultra Moon in a really obvious place! I'm super happy, but it also shows that I have the IQ of a rock.
Glad you were able to find it! I know how upset I would be if I lost all my favorite Pokémon like that.

Back