• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I love this community!

Rosey

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've only been a member a short little while. But im doing my best to do the most i can, having fun meeting people and the such.

I got a wig from a really nice girl. And visited someone else's town for the first time! Now trying out the blog part (first one).

So that's all. Thanks! Maybe I'll write again! And put in a picture of my character and town possibly. :D

Ooh a newbie, I like newbies :p

If you really want to get involved, you can come chill with me and my friends in Brewster's Cafe/The Basement. There's a lot of friendly people there, and there's also a ton of fun threads to comment on!
Just remember, when participating in the community, to try not to jump into arguments/bad threads/etc; as with the rest of the internet, things like this are inevitable and it's best to avoid them.

Anyways, hope to see ya around :)

Back