• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I might be offline for a long time

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Before you say anything, I'm not leaving this site for good. I may check up on this site once in a while, but I'm mostly gonna be inactive.

If you want to know why I may not be online for a while, I am already planning on writing a very long PowerPoint Presentation (like 1000+ slides) about almost every subject in math, starting with counting and single-digit addition and ending with higher order differential equations. It may take a very long time to make, but when I'm done, it would be a lot of fun.

This isn't my first math PowerPoint I'm gonna make, nor is it my first one to exceed 2,500 slides. Back in 2011, before Animal Crossing: New Leaf came out, I written another math PowerPoint. It had the total number of slides at 2,740 slides and a file size of 78.4 megabytes, all of this being made in exactly two months and three days. I even went over a lot of mathematical lessons and examples. Yes, I remained academic for the first couple of weeks after my high school graduation. And this was one of the few highlights of my life in 2011.

I plan on making another math PowerPoint, but it's only gonna be clearer and more organized. What I plan on putting there are not just some math lessons, but on every lesson, I give out six examples to walk through, and six problems to try for yourself if you watch it. The last one had a couple of flaws anyway. If I make another, I may spend less time doing other stuff, including video games and forums. TBT is one of them.

If you want to know why I would make this, it's because I'm a math person. I enjoy doing math. You can me some equations in the comments for me to solve, and I can do it.

Another reason why I could be offline is because I may write an idea book on a platformer I wish to make - Glow City. When I write ideas like this, I spend a long time doing it, and I avoid distractions other than school, work, or meals. Which would interfere with my online time. Back when I written my Idea Book for Animal Crossing's next game, I remained silent from blogging to my site ACSpinoffs and did not make another post until my Idea Book was finished. So if I make another series of ideas, a slideshow, or anything like that, I would be mostly inactive. Three years ago, I written a story called City of the Atmosphere, which took me almost all year to write and revise. I had a few distractions, but I put a lot of time in that story wherever I go.

Very recently, I have been losing interest into posting on the internet, including this site. Mostly because I was playing Pokemon Sun, which took up a lot of my time to do other things. When I make this slideshow I plan on writing, that would be it. I won't be able to post on TBT until that is done.

I'm gonna repeat this. I may appear once in a while to do some stuff, but most of the time, I won't be very active.

I hope your PowerPoint goes well! We will try to keep the Creative Ideas Group in tact whilst you're off doing things. :)

King Dad;bt13286 said:
good luck with your math guide, Apple!

Thanks. Like I said, I may check up this site once in a while. I may even give some updates on how my slideshow is going. Just letting you know, I'm almost done with the introductions of every subject, but I haven't even started on the first chapter on the first subject (Addition).

Maxibear42;bt13287 said:
oh no jonathan and augusto will miss you

Yeah, but I'm sure your apples will do fine without me, as well as my apples. But at least my apples will watch after my account.

BluePikachu47;bt13288 said:
I hope your PowerPoint goes well! We will try to keep the Creative Ideas Group in tact whilst you're off doing things. :)

Thanks. I may actually start the group anytime, that is if I can get 38,000 more TBT. If I get that huge donation, the group will be created right away. Don't worry about the 50 member goal. It has at least more than Team Popsicle. I just set that goal so people don't have to donate more than 1,000 TBT to my group.

Last edited:
AnimalCrossingPerson;bt13360 said:
You sound absolutely mad, making PowerPoints like that.

Um... are they on the internet somewhere? They may be useful. :p

They're too big for the internet. That, and I put a lot of animations. I don't know how slideshare works.

But if I do end up showing my math powerpoint, I may have to remove a few slides since they are animation-required.

I've also been inactive recently, but mostly because I'm trying hard to keep my grades up and not fall to "senioritis" (look it up). I've been working on college stuff and schoolwork and housework a lot. My social life and my time spent with video games is going in the toilet. I haven't played New Leaf in about 40 days (according to my activity log).

It's okay to be on hiatus for a while. You can't just sit and play Animal Crossing a lot for months and months. There needs to be gaps. I plan on being pretty inactive until around late February, when all my college auditions are done.

Back