• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I need an alias! Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

I think I might be close to picking a name now, though. :D The two I'm debating over right now are:

Robin Christopher - The name "Robin" is easy on the ears, flows nicely with my last name, is a cute joke (thanks in-a-pickle :p), and ins't too feminine or too masculine - which is good, because I don't want to be mistaken for a girl, but I'm also not your typical "masculine" dude. So I suppose it suits me in that regard. (also there're a bunch of cool fictional "Robin"s)

Nathan Christopher - Doesn't flow quite as well as Robin does, but I like the name, and especially the nickname "Nate". I'm also a fan of Uncharted, and Nathan/Nate is the name of the protagonist of the series. :p

And honestly, I think I'll end up going with Robin haha, but Nathan is cool, too. (although there's no rule saying I can never change my mind - if I decide I like another name better later on, I suppose I could just change it again)
Oh, nice! I really like Nathan out of those two, Robin honestly sounds pretty feminine to me. That may just be me though, and of course you should choose whichever you feel most comfortable being called. :)

Last edited:
Oh, nice! I really like Nathan out of those two. Robin honestly sounds pretty feminine to me, but that may just be me. Of course you should choose whichever you feel most comfortable being called, though. :)

Yeah I can see how it can sound really feminine to some.. which is part of the reason why I'm iffy on it. xD

For me, though, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the name "Robin" is DC's Robin - you know, from the Batman series (though the Robin I think of is the one from the Teen Titans show - not exactly the Robin from the comics).

oooh i like both oh no
but i think id say robin! IF WERE HAVING A VOTE IDK

Yeah I can see how it can sound really feminine to some.. which is part of the reason why I'm iffy on it. xD

For me, though, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the name "Robin" is DC's Robin - you know, from the Batman series (though the Robin I think of is the one from the Teen Titans show - not exactly the Robin from the comics).
Oh right! That's a cool Robin to be named after. :p I typically think of Robin Williams, who is (or rather, was :() clearly a man lol... in fact I can probably think of more guys named Robin than girls, so it is kinda weird that I think of it as a female name. I'm generally partial to unisex names for girls, though, so that's probably part of the reason.

Oh right! That's a cool Robin to be named after. :p I typically think of Robin Williams, who is (or rather, was :() clearly a man lol... in fact I can probably think of more guys named Robin than girls, so it is kinda weird that I think of it as a female name. I'm generally partial to unisex names for girls, though, so that's probably part of the reason.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever known a single woman - real or not - named Robin. xD

I get how you feel about gender neutral names, though - and it's probably because of the fact that most gender neutral names are actually formerly "masculine" names that a bunch of people decided they liked for their daughters, and it caught on. But you almost never see the opposite - no one dares name a boy a name that might be read as a "girls name", because while society has become more accepting of women having more masculine names, it still resists the thought of men having anything to do with anything feminine.

Hopefully that'll change one day, though, and people will eventually be able to pick whatever name they want, without it being seen as too masculine or too feminine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh i like both oh no
but i think id say robin! IF WERE HAVING A VOTE IDK

Haha I'd like to add a poll for the two names, but I can't figure out how..

- - - Post Merge - - -

(LOL I just pictured Christopher Robin in DC's Robin's costume! Wow..)

Ace sounds pretty cool. Ace Christopher.. hmm. I dunno.

I̶'̶m̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶y̶i̶n̶l̶o̶v̶e̶w̶i̶t̶h̶A̶c̶e̶f̶r̶o̶m̶O̶n̶e̶P̶i̶e̶c̶e̶f̶o̶r̶g̶i̶v̶e̶m̶e̶

Ace sounds pretty cool. Ace Christopher.. hmm. I dunno.

I̶'̶m̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶y̶i̶n̶l̶o̶v̶e̶w̶i̶t̶h̶A̶c̶e̶f̶r̶o̶m̶O̶n̶e̶P̶i̶e̶c̶e̶f̶o̶r̶g̶i̶v̶e̶m̶e̶

I'm not terribly far into One Piece, but I agree - Ace is awesome. :cool: Him and Shanks are my favs. (which sucks cuz they hardly ever make an appearance lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's too bad "Nate" begins with the same sound Robin ends with.. Because I'd like to cheat and use "both", by making my name "Robin Nate Christopher" - but it sounds like "Robinnate Christopher". Or worse - "Robin Ate Christopher". LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe "Robin Nathaniel Christopher".. But idk if I like how that flows, either.

Woo! Glad you were able to choose one! Robin really is a nice name, regardless of gender association. :)

Looks like I ended up missing the whole name part, but I'm so glad that you found one~ ^o^ <3

Alvin? Aaron? Leland? Grayson? Julian? Marcus? Braddox?

You can also check out some baby name websites for ideas. I wish you good luck.

Love the new name! I think josh is a good nameeee....... (Okay maybe im ahead of myself )

Christian Chris Christopher?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I see you chose your pick, Robin. Good job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I see you chose your pick, Robin. Good job!

Ezra, Ollie, James, Leon (lee-on), Levi (lee-vy), Louis (lew-ee), Lewis, Darragh (irish name, pronounced dara)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooooops didn't realise you'd picked one
nice name!!

Ahhh also missed the party! Congratulations on finding an alias name! Robin's an awesome choice. c:

Strange how some people are recommended their own name/names they use. xD Were it me, I probably wouldn't want someone using my name. (maybe I'm just possessive lol)

We can trade if you like.

Edit - Oh okay Robin it is.

Last edited:
Back