• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I need everyones opinion's and thought on my idea plz!

Yeah.I mean it's nice,but...
Am I the only one who feels he/she is humbly bragging about their amount of free bells/items..(no offense)
I'm sorry if I come off offending people I had no intention of doing that in anyway. Just thought it would be nice and a fun way to earn bells instead of beetle hunting . You know like having a fun field tripQ_Q I apologize.

OK now does anyone have anything that they think would be a cool item,or set to be included in the scavenger hunt/trivia/giveaway

Last edited:
Sounds like a brilliant idea.
Might I suggest instead of handing out extra money / even more for the winners (seeing as they keep what they find) Why not bury larger amounts or hold the event more than once?

Also, if you don't already know you can steal pitfalls from island tours, so you could hoard loads and bury them too to stall people.

I'd love to help, free of charge! I'd like to maybe put some things I own into the mix, if that would be alright? I have bought too many clothes and furniture and need to clean out my locker...

Sounds like a brilliant idea.
Might I suggest instead of handing out extra money / even more for the winners (seeing as they keep what they find) Why not bury larger amounts or hold the event more than once?

Also, if you don't already know you can steal pitfalls from island tours, so you could hoard loads and bury them too to stall people.
thats amazing I don't have the island unlocked but I wanted pitfalls Q_Q It would make the game more exciting as people would want to beat the other person..

I will be hosting a Scavenger hunt soon
First prize instead of 300k will be the Santa set or 300k its your choice
second prize-150k
third 75 k

I will be holding the event two scavenger hunts on wednesday

Does anyone care to try there luck?

Taking registrations now. The date will be wednesday. The time is still yet undecided but it should be by monday. Keep looking out for this thread for potential updates.

Last edited:
Yeah.I mean it's nice,but...
Am I the only one who feels he/she is humbly bragging about their amount of free bells/items..(no offense)

That's actually pretty rude of you to say.
If you have to add "no offense" to whatever you're saying, you already know that there's something wrong with it.

thats amazing I don't have the island unlocked but I wanted pitfalls Q_Q It would make the game more exciting as people would want to beat the other person..

I will be hosting a Scavenger hunt soon
First prize instead of 300k will be the Santa set or 300k its your choice
second prize-150k
third 75 k

I will be holding the event two scavenger hunts on wednesday

Taking registrations now. The date will be wednesday. The time is still yet undecided but it should be by monday. Keep looking out for this thread for potential updates.

Not all the island tours give pitfalls, and the tours are pretty set globally though, so there might not be a chance to get any by wednesday. If there is a suitable tour, I could bring 40 pitfalls over at a time to your town if it helps.

Not sure how free I am on Wednesday, but for a chance at winning the Jingle series I WILL find a way. (and where there's a will there's a way. xD)

I will be hosting two scavenger hunts Wednesday(I bought these items from players)
Prizes for the first hunt !
First prize -instead of 300k will be the Santa set or 300k its your choice

Second prize-150k or regal set

Third 75 k or full hero clothes set(link clothes)
^the prizes for the first hunt!
there will be items hidden around but the bells will count towards what place you get.

Taking registrations Now for first group! First 3 people to ask to get in for the scavenger hunt is in. The date will be wednesday. The time is still yet undecided but it should be by monday. Keep looking out for this thread for potential updates.

For trivia
I will see if I can buy the full set of K.K Slider's songs I will ask trivia questions and the winner gets a song of there choosing. ^Definetly will be a prize if I can buy the full songs. I already have a site that can have many people at once.

Date for trivia may change but its going to be thursday or friday! So don't miss it! Will update so f

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone can get a chance I have 2 jingle sets to give away *dances* So maybe they will be the 1st place prize for both hunts. Going to update the first post tho since my update might get lost.

Last edited:
This sounds like a fun and lovely idea! I would really love to play
I'm new to these forums so don't know entirely what to do so I've already added your fc just in case, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefully you sign me up for registrations

This sounds like a fun and lovely idea! I would really love to play
I'm new to these forums so don't know entirely what to do so I've already added your fc just in case, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefully you sign me up for registrations
Welcome to the forums. Don't worry if you don't rej in time you can always get into the trivia event since there is an unlimited number of spots for that one. only rule who ever answers correctly first wins. That way I can get many people at once instead of the 3 people restriction.

So far I have 1 person registered I'm still taking registrations for the first group.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Group 1 Registered so far.
1.BobtheCat

Group 1 update

1BobtheCat
2 I<Wolves(epic name I love wolves too there my favorite animals)
3 Next person to sign up win or ask to register.
once done I will see for a time thats convenient for you all.

One more spot for the first registration
Prizes for the first hunt !
First prize -instead of 300k will be the Santa set or 300k its your choice

Second prize
-150k or regal set

Third 75 k or full hero clothes set(link clothes) hat shoes Everything
^the prizes for the first hunt!

Last edited:
I'm up for it, yes! I'll even help you set it up beforehand, we can talk over Skype or something if you would like whilst doing it? :)

Helpers aren't allowed to participate in the event. Since they will know whats placed where.

I'm willing to trust people untill they give me a reason not too. I will know the total number of bells that there are (so no cheating)
Are you talking about helpers or people participating? I don't really have anything worth wild in my town like hybrids and such.

Back