• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I need everyones opinion's and thought on my idea plz!

The first hunt registration is closed
First prize 300k-or santa set your choice
second prize 150k or regal set
third prize 75k or full heroes clothes set
Participants
BobtheCat
I<3Wolves
LemyLekySama ( I shall call u david bowie sensei)

These are the three people in the first hunt I will pm you to get your time zones and ask for a time thats convenient for you as I want to get one that will work for all of you.

Registration for the second hunt Information
I will begin registration for the second hunt later on either today or tomorrow so stay tuned and updated with this thread.
So you don't miss your chance to at a fun event^_^

Tetsuya, I'm trying to reply to your private message but it says you need to clear space in your inbox because it say its full :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait forget that, it's fine now sorry!

Hey Tetsuya, I have an idea to help prevent any cheating.

Instead of burying bells, why don't you bury specific type of items to represent the bells?

For example, you could do gems. Emerald = 1,000, Sapphire = 10,000, etc. Or stationary, seashells, anything that has some variants that are easy to find/cheap.

You wouldn't want to announce what the items are until everyone is at the contest of course, but I think it could work!

Hey Tetsuya, I have an idea to help prevent any cheating.

Instead of burying bells, why don't you bury specific type of items to represent the bells?

For example, you could do gems. Emerald = 1,000, Sapphire = 10,000, etc. Or stationary, seashells, anything that has some variants that are easy to find/cheap.

You wouldn't want to announce what the items are until everyone is at the contest of course, but I think it could work!
You know I really like that Idea,a helper also offered that so I will see if we can implement this as it would really help people from cheating(they would win the bells and I would tally the total) I really want to thank you for your idea. We were thinking the items would count as furniture but we could do it for bells to..

You know I really like that Idea,a helper also offered that so I will see if we can implement this as it would really help people from cheating(they would win the bells and I would tally the total) I really want to thank you for your idea. We were thinking the items would count as furniture but we could do it for bells to..

Oh, you're welcome! ^^ I hope it works out.

Would love to participate in this could you put my name down this sounds lots of fun

The second registration isn't open yet but when it is if you are one of the first 3 people to post after I open it then you wll be in it.i

Event update registration for group one bobthecat and lemy, is open due to wolf not being able to attend(they pm'd me before hand) So one spot left.

Back