My Melody Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pavé Purple Feather
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
I NEED INSPIRATION!

I need ideas for entrances, shop/museum area, and maybe the neighborhood (villager houses placement, and decorations). Since I rarely seem farmcore islands, so i want to make one. I still don't know what else to put other than, well, a fruit/vegetable farm too haha

Also i feel like restarting, but I'm afraid that I'll regret it T-T

Last edited:
I remember some of the farms I've seen would have a playground of sort for the kids to play at after pumpkin picking and what not. Maybe look up ideas for what activities people would go visit a farm to do other than picking fruits/vegetables.

Dunno if you want to do the stereotypical American type of farm, but fish farms are a thing for both food and recreational like koi farms. Or oyster farms. Tree farms

There's also custom designs for horse stables and hats to make them look like chickens

Farmer market stalls around your Ables, Nooks, and Plaza

I think villager houses would be far from each other if you want each of them to have their own special farm

Not sure if you'd find a grand museum in a farm town so you can maybe turn your museum area into a graveyard because the building itself can kind of work as a giant mausoleum. I might do this on my own island because the museum doesn't really work well for my theme. If you plan on having a forested area outside your farm areas, you could hide a grave yard there and make it look kind of overgrown and weedy. You can also use the stone fence and rocks to make the area look like ruins. Perhaps you can use the stone fence in other areas of your main farm/town to tie the areas together. If you want the museum building to tie in with your town, a farmers market would be nice to add in the entrance.

ive seen pictures on pinterest of people using grape hats (or really any fruit hat) in their farms and i think its adorable. ive also seen purple hycaniths used as grapes.

a pumpkin patch could be in there.

definitely like the past comment, farmers market around nooks and ables. use lots of stalls and have them sell stuff like fruit ,, clothes ,, really anything. this might not fit for a stereotypical american farm, but people make beautiful rice patties in acnh. look them up for inspo !

ive seen pictures on pinterest of people using grape hats (or really any fruit hat) in their farms and i think its adorable. ive also seen purple hycaniths used as grapes.

a pumpkin patch could be in there.

definitely like the past comment, farmers market around nooks and ables. use lots of stalls and have them sell stuff like fruit ,, clothes ,, really anything. this might not fit for a stereotypical american farm, but people make beautiful rice patties in acnh. look them up for inspo !
I looked them up at youtube and google, and all that showed up is cottagecore and fairycore 😔

I looked them up at youtube and google, and all that showed up is cottagecore and fairycore 😔
oh noooo let me add some
2v36bs99m0o51.jpg
reminds me of wheat from minecraft lol. pretty sure the original creator meant them as rice patties tho
v719qhiinnt51.png
EUvvsoPUMAAHvKn.jpg

ah, a farmcore island sounds so cool!! i don’t have many ideas but for a stable, i’ve seen some people using the springy ride-ons as horses which i think is cute! i’ve also seen some people using yellow hyacinths as corn, too, which is definitely creative. :’)

Back