• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I really wish nintendo would do something for us patient fans!

monochrome

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Thankfully we have concrete dates of when ACNL will come out in the US, Aus, and Europe--but what do we get in the mean time in reward for all this waiting? Sure, apparently we will have exclusive features...but we don't get to experience them until after we are done waiting. I was hoping maybe there would be a cute pre-order giveaway, but no such luck.

Who thinks we deserve a tad more for the frustrating process we've gone through?

I think one of the best, probably mainly hassle free thing for nintendo to do is give us a program through the 3ds store that you can download for free that is a pattern maker. So it works just like the way it works in the game, with palettes etc. and you would be able to turn it into QR codes to share with everyone. Imagine how many creative things we could come up with while we are waiting! Not only that, but Japanese players could benefit from this surge of creativity too.

Aside from the usual effort put into localization and marketing, I don't see them doing too much extra for this game in terms of demos or extras like you suggested. Aren't they releasing a lot of other games this year already?

Thankfully we have concrete dates of when ACNL will come out in the US, Aus, and Europe--but what do we get in the mean time in reward for all this waiting? Sure, apparently we will have exclusive features...but we don't get to experience them until after we are done waiting. I was hoping maybe there would be a cute pre-order giveaway, but no such luck.

Who thinks we deserve a tad more for the frustrating process we've gone through?

I think one of the best, probably mainly hassle free thing for nintendo to do is give us a program through the 3ds store that you can download for free that is a pattern maker. So it works just like the way it works in the game, with palettes etc. and you would be able to turn it into QR codes to share with everyone. Imagine how many creative things we could come up with while we are waiting! Not only that, but Japanese players could benefit from this surge of creativity too.

Be patient young one!! Although the app you described won't come true, we will still have a fantastical new game to play in only 2 3/4 months!!

Although it has been a while I don't find it necessary for them to give us any sort of gift for waiting.

The 3DS XL bundle would be nice though...

We get features that aren't in the JP version. If you had watched the ND concerning the topic, you'd have known.

Stop being so greedy. We don't deserve anything but a good quality game, regardless of how long it takes.

What the others said. The light at the end of the tunnel is an amazing game. We don't need any added bonuses.

Nintendo doesn't owe us anything. Period.
Not to say they won't do anything, but you shouldn't expect it. Your reward is the game.

Patience is a virtue... :rolleyes:

---

except for the acnl bundle.

WHAT WHO SAID SOMETHING O_O

I'd rather get some skins/cases, quite honestly. :p

If you're Australian they just put Mario shoelaces on club nintendo if that counts as anything?

We get features that aren't in the JP version. If you had watched the ND concerning the topic, you'd have known.

Stop being so greedy. We don't deserve anything but a good quality game, regardless of how long it takes.

Sure, apparently we will have exclusive features...but we don't get to experience them until after we are done waiting.

Maybe if you had read the post, you would have known. :p

I don't think we really deserve anything besides the finished product. Mario kart and paper mario fans had to wait awhile for MK7 and PM:SS and they didn't get anything special(well besides PM:SS stickers at comic-con but I don't think that counts) why should we Animal crossing fans?

Last edited:
We dont deserve anything. >_> that's a nice way to seem like you're so entitled to it. Nintendo does things because they like bringing joy to others via their games.

The only thing that you should be ecstatic about getting is that release date. Be happy it's this year and not another 3 years.

except for the acnl bundle.

WHAT WHO SAID SOMETHING O_O

Well I guess, but I wouldn't see that as an added bonus with the game, cause you're still paying extra for the entire bundle. The OP seems like they want something for free with the game, unless I'm mistaken.

I can see them doing a preorder deal....maybe a key chain.....thats it? I can't wait!

Back