• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I think I have a problem.

Since June 9th: 346:57 hours.

Not to get too personal, but I have good reasons. I walked out on a job where I was getting unfair treatment a month ago. I haven't been able to find another job since. Since job hunting takes a maximum of 40 minutes a day (and really, you only need to check every two days because new openings pile up so slowly), I have these huge stretches of time that have to be filled up with something.

700:36 since 6/24/2013...

I played it 2,270 times, but that's only because I would reset for villagers / town maps.

Since July 6th, I have a total of 247:20. Not a lot but yeah I guess it feels like more. I don't usually have tonnes of time to play.

somewhere around 500 but everyday i keep my 3ds on for about 4 hours and dont play so i guess how much i actually really played is like 300 or so?

I'm at 495:02, and I've only played 125 since 6/9. Looks like I need to play more!

140 hours for me, as well.
I wouldn't consider it moderation since I've probably played over 2000 hours between all of my games hahaha.

OP if you have a problem then I must be crazy...

1. Pokemon White Version 2 - 333:20 hrs, 411 times played
2. Animal Crossing New Leaf - 321:16 hrs, 371 times played
3. Resident Evil Revelations - 60:01 hrs, 74 times played

It's catching up fast!

Back