• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I think I have a problem.

Time since 6/9/13 (Launch date): 225:50
Times played: 213
Average Play Time: 1:03

Don't be ashamed, Animal Crossing is an addictive game. Heck, video games period are addictive. Once you get into them, you will never get out :).

Last edited:
I'm so afraid to look omg.

EDIT: 477:39 since June 8th...

Last edited:
I started on June 9, and I currently have just over 200 hours of gameplay.
Though I think I've spent more time talking about the game on these forums than I have playing the game itself...

I've been playing since June 15, and have racked up 156 hours and 47 minutes. That still seems to be less than most in this thread, but averaging that number out still puts me at almost 2 hours per day.

First 3DS: 303:45 (Note that I play on both of my towns on this DS)
Second 3DS: 44:04

Total time: 347:49
I bet I spent most of the time with resetting and getting PWP requests.

Thank god that all of you don't know my FE:Awakening playtime because it's even more. :eek:

Even if you are in ACNL main menu, it will be counted as 'played' in your activity log.
Mine is:
Play Time 661:37
Times Played 247
Average Play Time 2:40
First Played 6/20/2013
I have 4 characters to play, but my mayor character alone has 500+ hours of playtime (including afk) since i already got the gold badge. Also, i reset my town 3 times before my current town FYI.

Last edited:
If I had spent 350 hours jogging over 3 months, this would be me:

marathonrunner.jpg

I've played AC:NL for 310:48 hrs. I play on it for around 54mins each time, and I've played it 343 times since June 18th. N-No, I-I-I don't have a problem. I-I'm FINE

299 hours since 14th June...

I enjoyed every minute! (Well, except the bit where I found three scorpions on 1 August and they ALL got me :()

Back