Ice cream or cake?

Cake or ice cream?

• I takes the cake! 🎂

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • I scream for ice cream! 🍨

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
depends on the cake type. if i'm not a fan then i will hit up the ice cream

that's so difficult, because I like both but I'm also very picky about both. when it comes to parties I pretty much always go for cake though. I think I'm just a bit more picky about ice cream (aka I really only like vanilla and maybe peanut butter and that's it lol).

Forgot to leave my own opinion, I think prefer cake at a party setting, but overall I eat a lot more ice cream than cake.

Icecream cake? 🍨🍦🎂
This is clearly the correct answer!
Whenever I am asked what kind of cake I want for my birthday, this tops the list!

But if I had to choose between non-ice cream cake and ice cream, then definitely ice cream wins

They’re both really really good, but I’d rather have cake if it’s at a party, and ice cream anywhere else.

Lol, this thread is making me crave ice cream cake at 12 in the morning. 💀

probably ice cream! whenever i eat cake it tends to get too sweet for me, especially since most of the cakes i eat have icing/frosting/other sweet things. it tastes better if i have it with milk. for ice cream i can eat it fine on its own

I love ice cream, but it depends on what kind of cake. If it's regular cake with icing, I prefer ice cream, if it's European cakes... I may choose the cake.

Depends.

If the cake has a flavor I like, then cake. If not, ice cream.

If Ice cream has a flavor I like, then Ice Cream. If not, cake.

If neither, then I at least had a good dinner from the party.

But that still doesn't beg the question of what you asked. I'll pick cake. But I will always love that Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream for parties.

There is only one correct choice here, and it's the very delicious ice cream cake, lol. If I was forced to choose between the two, I'd go with ice cream, just since that tends to be more appealing to me.

Ice cream for sure. Cake is kinda meh; I only enjoy it when it's a unique flavor.

Ice cream is my preference, as I love dairy. While I do enjoy cake, it must be a specific type such as shortcake for me to truly appreciate it. I love fruit and generally avoid cakes that are overly sweet. For example, an excessive amount of icing can be too much.

i’d choose ice cream :] i actually don’t think there’s enough time or words in this world to describe the love i have for ice cream

Back