• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If each SpongeBob character is a member of the Bell Tree

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
It’s back to more spongy entries. After reading the SpongeBob wiki several times about each character, and after spending so much time on this forum, here’s what picture I could see about each character if they were a member of the Bell Tree Forums. Keep in mind that these aren’t real members or based on real members, while the features referenced are based on their pre-movie personalities and experiences.

• SpongeBob - an optimistic member who would go everywhere on the forum. He would spend most of his time in the trading boards, including the TBT Marketplace, the Basement, and Brewster’s. He would also have a perfect Wi-fi rating with a large history of positive feedback. He would be the most reputable member on the trading boards, and quite generous in TBT giveaways, but an incredible annoying member when it comes to the discussion boards, especially in the Basement and Brewster’s. When it comes to site events, he would show full participation. He would have the largest friends list out of the SpongeBob characters if they’re all members.
  • Patrick - like SpongeBob, he would be a fun-loving person. He would spend a lot of time in the discussion boards, but he wouldn’t participate as much except for the Basement. But if he gets entangled in the controversial threads that turn into arguments, he would get very angry and start insulting other members. Sometimes, he would even start the arguments. He would also pay a lot of attention to sidebars, and would go crazy over collectibles (like during the restocks). He would participate in events, but would never win or make much progress.
  • Squidward - he would have his visitor messages turned off. When participating in the discussions, he would get easily angered if something annoys him. He would even get many warnings and infractions for rude behavior. His posts would be neat rather than filled with abbreviations and shortened words. If there’s any forum he would spend the most time in, it would be the Museum, including the art trades. He would be the least active in the Basement, and also not as active in the trading boards or site events. He would have the largest ignore list on this forum, and the smallest friends list.
  • Mr. Krabs - he would be active in trading boards, on the seller’s side of the trade. He would have the most TBT Bells, but he would not want to spend any of his TBT Bells, even if it means no collectibles. He would only participate in site events and collectible giveaways just to obtain collectibles to sell for TBT. He would also condemn scamming. If he were to participate in the discussions, he would tell people to follow the rules and not get into arguments.
  • Sandy - she would be a great contributor to the discussions and not spend as much time in the Basement, except for the Mafia. In site events, she would win every contest, or at least one contest, she participates in. She would also be the most likely to become a moderator and keep her job.
  • Gary - meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!
  • Plankton - he would easily have the worst infraction record out of all of the SpongeBob characters. He will also have a very poor Wi-fi rating system. Not only that, but he would be proud of his bad records. Nonetheless, he would have a large blog on the Bell Tree.
  • Pearl - she would be a spoiled brat who loves getting the rarer collectibles and art on this forum. She would also cry if something doesn’t go her way.
  • Mrs. Puff - she would be a helpful guide member who woulf help out the other members get used to the forum, but she would also get banned easily.
  • Larry - he would win site contests and make other great achievements, but he would be too proud of them.
  • Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy - former site moderators that become sages, but still would report any problems on this forum.
  • Bikini Bottomites - they would go to the discussion boards they are the most comfortable going to.
  • Flying Dutchman - he would engage in the worst offenses and receive warnings and infractions, but he would also teach other members lessons about their poor behavior or other stuff they struggle with.
If you have any opinions on this (including what you feel about each), please let me know. And if this is quite accurate, which character would you identify with most based on the descriptions above?

Lmao apparently I'm a little bit of SpongeBob, Patrick, and Pearl. I have extremely good trading feedback, participate fully in site events, have a pretty decent friend list, pay attention to sidebars, love collectibles, never win events, and can get pretty crazy over rare collectibles/quality art (though I'm not really an art person anymore).

Right now, I’m the most like Mr. Krabs. At one time, I was like SpongeBob, then Pearl, then Patrick. But after the ten-month break, it became Mr. Krabs.

I seem to be a lot like Patrick, except I don't like to get into heated arguments, and I certainly don't start them.

I also happen to be pretty good at winning events:p

ThatOneMarshalFangirl;bt15556 said:
Omg I haven’t watched this show in a long time and had to Google who Sheila was. You’re totally her :rolleyes:

I like Nancy Suzy Fish more.

“Oh, so now the talking cheese is gonna preach to us.”

And Tom.

“He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!”

Do you know what other SpongeBob characters will also receive infractions easily if they were members on TBT? The jellyfish.

i think i'm currently a combo of patrick & mr. krabs, but so far i haven't gotten into any arguments and i don't plan to haha. and unlike mr. krabs, i'm willing to spend my tbt on items or collectibles i want.

characters you could add!:
- king neptune
- kevin c. cucumber
- squilliam fancyson
- karen (she'd be like the gyroid bot or something)

I would be a little a spongebob, I was gonna say spongebob all the way but then I saw the “really annoying” part and was like. Yeah I dunno, and maybe a bit of Patrick. I don’t trade as much though but I do have a lot of good WiFi feed back ratings. And I wouldn’t say I’m annoying. But I am everywhere in the basement and the king/queen of the basement according to a few people.

Edit: Changed a misspelling and I don’t get into arguments. Like, at all.

Last edited:
I would say I'm a lot like Spongebob. I go pretty much everywhere, have a perfect Wifi record, but I sometimes wonder if I become really annoying in discussion boards.

Sardines would probably be the thousands of spambots that are unable to make any intelligent conversation, yet still flood the members list.

Back