The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

Received my prize pack earlier today and I could NOT be happier!! It was the first fair I've participated in to this extent, so I'm glad I can have physical mementos to keep.

Was aiming for Ione as high priority, and will 100% be using her on my laptop, just deciding whether on interior or the shell. Also one of the few who received a reply from Jeremy in regards to the accidental NH stationary that I will gladly take, thank you staff for hosting an amazing event! 🫶

H3KUFiE.jpeg
8gTNtNz.jpeg
tMMjqsL.jpeg

So happy with my Cookie Jar sticker, friendship bracelet, and little note! If there is a way to obtain the pins on Etsy, please do share.

My Celeste pin arrived yesterday so here's a pic of that and my prize pack stuff together (minus the magnet I put it on the fridge already)!!! she's so cute and the extra stickers are adorable!!!! IDK HOW YOU FOUND MY OC BUT U DREW HER SO CUTE LAUDINE!!!! THANK YOU!!!! T__T <33

I'll definitely be looking forward to prize packs again in the future!! I'm so happy with all my stickers, can't wait to put them in my journal and stuff hehe thank you guys again!!! I appreciate all your guyses hard work and effort into making fun events and prizes for us all :]

1728610241477.png

don't talk to me or my son ever again!!!

IMG_1979.jpeg

my snow bunny plush arrived today, and I'm so!!! aaaaaaaaa!! I've been looking at the tracking almost every hour for the past week LOL, and I'm so happy my bun is finally here and that it arrived without any issues!! this pic definitely doesn't do it justice, but it's so adorable and precious! it's in mint condition, and it's softer than the Celeste plush, so it's better for cuddling!! I love its soft, poofy tail, and its toe beans are so cute!!!
IMG_1992.png

1728666472602.jpeg

the book was such a pleasant surprise oh my goodness?? I love the soft, yet still vibrant colours and design of the cover, and of course the Celestes, snow bunnies, dinos and ghostly kitties are adorable!! the quality is so good as well! there's blank, non-lined pages inside, so it'd be great for sketching or scrapbooking or some sort of other creative project(s)! you could also just add lines yourself and use it as a journal or something if you wanted! I might use mine for some of my stickers, or as a scrapbook!

this pic doesn't do the stickers justice either, but they're also so adorable!! the Able Sisters, Celeste, Dino, Snow Bunny, Ghostly Kitty and otter are my favourites, but they're all so cute and great quality as well! I also can never have too many of that beautiful magnet hehe

the note is so sweet, and I'm so touched that Laudine included a doodle of my character!! I love the cats on the stationary (and on the envelope it came in)!!

my NL prize pack also came!!! this is my second prize pack, and it's just as cool and special as the one I received in 2022! I'm so happy I was able to get the limited quantity sticker I wanted the most (the 2020 fair emblem), as I now have a sticker of all the emblems from all the fairs I've participated in!!

3997072f3600856d7fe122021a2f37c166796637.jpg

all of the stickers are so cute, and the incredibly sweet note from Oblivia honestly made me tear up. 🥹 I also love the bracelet (and the colour!), and the little K.K. albums are so so cute!!

thank you so, so much @Laudine and @Oblivia for the goodies and for your sweet and thoughtful notes, and thank you as well Jeremy and the rest of the staff for all of the thought, effort, time and love that went into this event. you all truly went above and beyond, and I'm so, so grateful. I know being staff probably feels like a thankless job some days, and none of you get as much rest as you deserve, but I hope you all know that your efforts are always appreciated! I will cherish my memories and mementos from this fair forever, thank you.
IMG_1994.png

I got my prize pack!😃 What did you seal this with Jeremy, super glue? It's super cute! I appreciate the sweet message.❤️ I love all the stickers and I haven't taken the bracelet off since I took this picture >w> I'm glad I got one this year!
So many ducks🥰 I loved listening to K.K. birthday while checking everything out. Very thematic!
1000011660.jpg

tbh, I'm a bit afraid of damaging/staining mine to wear much, especially since it's incredibly difficult to adjust with just one hand. though I still very much enjoy it all the same

that said, how did I manage to end up with such a vibrantly colorful one? talk about unexpected luck

Last edited:
My dino pin from @Laudine came and it looks amazing! 🥹💕 I just came home to my parents place for Thanksgiving this weekend so this was so nice to come back to hehe. No prize pack yet, and I'm leaving to go back to my place near campus on Monday or Tuesday, so I may not be able to get my prize pack until next week/whenever it arrives unfortunately, but I'll gladly take this win! 💜 I also had a similar moment like @Rio_ where one one of the stars happened to be on the dino's head, so it looks like he's adorned with a star which is super cute. 😊✨

dino pin pic 1.jpg

As usual, Laudine has outdone herself with the extra goodies and personalized letter! I really like the envelope everything came in, and I absolutely adore the pin set stickers— the holographic finish on them is such a nice touch! 🌈

I also just need to take a moment to gush about the personalized letter though omg, it's definitely one of my favourite things that Laudine does, especially since she goes out of her way to find characters to draw for everyone. 😭 I was absolutely jaw dropped to open my letter to see who she had drawn for me, because I wouldn't have expected it?? If you know me, you know my only relevant character is my ACNH rep, Eris. I have other ocs, but they don't get drawn often and I've never asked for art of them, so I was truly surprised to see that Laudine somehow drew Eris' older daughter, June. 👀 I am such a sucker for family stuff, and there's little content of June on the forums, so I'm truly in awe that Laudine took the time to dig to even find her. 🥺 Laudine also drew Eris in my letter back when I got a Celeste Plush from her shop, so it's really cute to see that her daughter has a matching letter with her now. 💕

dino pin_envelope.jpg

dino pin_letter.jpg

Eris matching with her dottor fr, brb gonna cry about this for the next hour. 😭

0pzAgx1.png

My birthday was yesterday, but I would be lying if I said I had a good day. OTL I unfortunately a pretty bad day both yesterday and today for personal reasons, so this really brightened my day/week and I honestly can't stop smiling whenever I look at what I got. 🥹 I also just wanted to take the time to acknowledge the generosity that Laudine and the other staff have to give away prizes like this and cover shipping on top of that! I saw the shipping cost on my pin package and it really just touches my heart that this was even possible for us in the first place. Thank you so much for the wonderful prize— this is definitely one of the biggest highlights from the 2024 Fair for me, and I'm excited to open my prize pack whenever it arrives! 🩵

Last edited:
I haven’t been online much these last few days as a lot of things (not good ones mostly) just keep coming.

Anyways, I saw the mailman stocking my street’s mailboxes this afternoon so I figured I’d check. Lo and behold my bunny showed up. Made my day much brighter! Thank you so much Laudine. The bunny is perfect and all the little extras are so cute. Also it wasn’t lost on me that you drew Chibiusa who’s name basically means small cute bunny, and who also happens to have red eyes just like my new bun friend. 🥰

IMG_7904.jpeg

20241017_150158.jpg

Finally got my pin! So amazing thank you so much! I love all the other stickers and the note and little doodle so much 😍
I received my prize pack as well but forgot that at my parents home, that was so great as well :)

Thank you again staff for doing this, im so happy 🥰

forgot to post my fair goodies;

IMG_2530.jpeg

thank you Jeremy, Laudine, and staff for everything!! this was such a fun fair, loved the theme and it was such a great way to celebrate 20 years!! I’m so excited to see what’s in store for Halloween (and the rest of the year)!!

According to my tracking number, my dino pin cleared customs on October 8……I hope it’s still on its way! All the prizes look beautiful. Any other pin winners in the US who haven’t received them yet?

According to my tracking number, my dino pin cleared customs on October 8……I hope it’s still on its way! All the prizes look beautiful. Any other pin winners in the US who haven’t received them yet?
Customs can be such a joke sometimes. I hope you get it soon!

Customs can be such a joke sometimes. I hope you get it soon!
Yeah, I wasn’t worried about the delay at first until I saw that it allegedly cleared customs nine days ago and was passed to the postal carrier for delivery. But it’s a long way to travel, so hopefully it’s just in transit.

Yeah, I wasn’t worried about the delay at first until I saw that it allegedly cleared customs nine days ago and was passed to the postal carrier for delivery. But it’s a long way to travel, so hopefully it’s just in transit.
Well that's good! At least it made it pass customs. That's a start!

I have a package that's been there since September 25th. My sister wanted a special advent calendar for Christmas. Knowing my luck if it makes it to me it will be too late or the goofs at customs tore it up like a bunch of animals.

Back