The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

Looks really good! And a cool doodle from Jeremy 😉
I forgot to include one other item 🙈🥰

IMG_2862.jpeg

My Ghost Kitty Pin has arrived! Now all I’m waiting on is the Prize Pack.

I placed the pin in my treasure chest as I painted and shared last April.

EDIT: Pictures Added

Close-Up:
IMG_2516.jpeg

Full Frame:
IMG_2516.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been keeping this a surprise from the forums for a bit, and now it's time for me to reveal it! I ordered the prize pack a while ago (with permission, ofc) and it came today. Thank you for the stickers and the message, Jeremy!!
IMG_1383.jpeg

(Yes, I did get the confetti bomb. Had to stuff 'em back in the envelope before taking this photo though.)

Double Whammy- both my prize pack and my Ghostly Kitty pin came in today!!! 🥳🎉

20241009_143240.jpg

Goose was trying to make an escape!!

20241009_144219.jpg

This was my first time receiving a prize pack, and it did not disappoint! 😁
The postcard is super cool, Jeremy's letter was so sweet, and the stickers turned out beautifully! There were also some adorable mini albums 🥹
Not pictured, but also included were a cute lil bracelet and a spooky surprise 👻
20241009_135758.jpg

Ok, first off THE PIN ASDLKJKLJSDF;JKLSDFSDJKL;JKL;SDF I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOSH
Also the confetti inside landed in a way that made it look like they're wearing a flower in their hair SO STINKIN CUTE 🥰

20241009_141207.jpg

It was so generous of Laudine to include so many extra goodies again! All of the stickers are really cute, and I literally gasped when I saw the holo plushies :eek: And the 2022 fair magnet? So pretty 🤩 (and going straight on my mini fridge!)

Last fair, when I received my Celeste Plush, I was stunned and touched that Laudine took the time to handwrite a letter on beautiful stationary WITH A PERSONALIZED DRAWING TO BOOT 😭 I definitely wasn't expecting that again when there were so many more prizes to be sent out this time, with all the enamel pins. BUT THEN I OPEN IT UP AND SEE ONE OF MY LIL GUYS!?!??!?! He looks so cute 🥺

I can't imagine the hand cramps writing all these letters caused (same for poor Jeremy and Oblivia)! Also the wallet damage from shipping all those prizes omg 😵

Thank you so much, Laudine!!!!! 🥰 You and the rest of the staff are so kind for putting so much time, effort, and money into providing such amazing prizes for us 😭

I've been feeling down, but opening these really brightened my day 😊
Thank you! ❤️

Seeing so many of you receiving your prize packs makes me so happy! As a side note:

Regarding the friendship bracelets, @Jeremy and I also both have one and we've been wearing them since they arrived, and the rest of the staff will be receiving one as well. They actually look really nice stacked with other jewelry and are super comfy on their own. We thought it'd be a cute party favor to symbolize a connection with the community even across IRL distance.

haven't gotten my prize pack yet but I think that may have something to do with one of the stickers that I picked out, I'm looking forward to getting it soon 💜

mail came and I got my prize pack!! I was so happy to see the confetti everywhere, had to quickly turn my fan off so that it would blow all over the desk 😂 the tiny little record sleeves with mini records in them was adorable! I also love the stickers (idk who made the Goose sticker but he's so cute omg), I was able to get all of the fair stickers except 2020, maybe someday I'll be able to get it! and of course the note was lovely, I appreciate that he used my nickname Bug 🪲 and I also appreciate the acknowledgement that I've been a member for nearly 13 years now!! (wow I feel old hehe)
bb5sswl.jpeg

thank you again staff, this was a lovely event and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Halloween event! and of course I'm happy to be part of such a lovely community 🥰💗

im shook at all the prize packs and messages why is everybody and everything so cute?? 💞🫣

I wasn't looking forward to today due to stuff in life, so when I unexpectedly received my prize pack in the mail later in the day, it lifted up my spirits!
Collectibles are nice, but there's something more special to receiving physical goodies, especially when getting a handwritten letter from Jeremy himself! I can't quite make out what the drawing is supposed to be at the bottom lol. Speaking of which, I chose the NL prize pack. However, he told me that he accidentally wrote the letter on the NH stationary, so he sent me that along with a blank hamburger paper (which really made me laugh because I was so amused by it even back when I played NL) that I can use for myself, so it's a nice bonus! Oh, and the mini K.K. albums are a nice touch too with vinyl inside and QR codes on the back (I scanned them with my phone, but I got an error?)!
2024 TBT Fair Prize Pack.jpg

I somehow left out the friendship bracelet that came with the prize pack, so here's a separate photo. Since my wrists are too big to begin with, I decided to give it to my feathery friend, Pag-asa instead! My goodness, I love the colour blue. 💙
Friendship Bracelet.png

To Jeremy and the staff, I want to say thank you so so so much for the events throughout the years and going above and beyond to making TBT one of the special places on the internet. Things aren't always perfect and stuff can happen unexpectedly. We're all human, so you guys deserve a lot of credit for making the forums run smoothly. ☺️🫶💖

I scanned them with my phone, but I got an error
K.K. Cruisin is now fixed, hopefully there aren't other broken ones. The friendship bracelets are adjustable though! By the way, that was meant to be a hermit crab. I guess I was inspired by the beach stationery because I typically didn't try to draw anything on the NH ones.

Last edited:
got my prize pack
View attachment 589032
View attachment 589031

so happy to see @Jeremy trees once again. also, the lil konpeitou susuwatari doodle of @Oblivia's is super cute as well. lil guy looks so happy. lovely messages too

thanks for another year of activities and I look forward to seeing what the bonus is soon enough

now, excuse me, while I try to get all this confetti back inside
Post automatically merged:

ok real quick addendum, can I say that I just checked out the k.k. album qr codes, and now I want to collect all these qr code albums

just realized I actually accidentally posted the back of jeremy's letter twice, so here's the front

20241009_234113.jpg

Double Whammy- both my prize pack and my Ghostly Kitty pin came in today!!! 🥳🎉

View attachment 589343
Goose was trying to make an escape!!

View attachment 589344
This was my first time receiving a prize pack, and it did not disappoint! 😁
The postcard is super cool, Jeremy's letter was so sweet, and the stickers turned out beautifully! There were also some adorable mini albums 🥹
Not pictured, but also included were a cute lil bracelet and a spooky surprise 👻
View attachment 589340
Ok, first off THE PIN ASDLKJKLJSDF;JKLSDFSDJKL;JKL;SDF I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOSH
Also the confetti inside landed in a way that made it look like they're wearing a flower in their hair SO STINKIN CUTE 🥰

View attachment 589342

It was so generous of Laudine to include so many extra goodies again! All of the stickers are really cute, and I literally gasped when I saw the holo plushies :eek: And the 2022 fair magnet? So pretty 🤩 (and going straight on my mini fridge!)

Last fair, when I received my Celeste Plush, I was stunned and touched that Laudine took the time to handwrite a letter on beautiful stationary WITH A PERSONALIZED DRAWING TO BOOT 😭 I definitely wasn't expecting that again when there were so many more prizes to be sent out this time, with all the enamel pins. BUT THEN I OPEN IT UP AND SEE ONE OF MY LIL GUYS!?!??!?! He looks so cute 🥺

I can't imagine the hand cramps writing all these letters caused (same for poor Jeremy and Oblivia)! Also the wallet damage from shipping all those prizes omg 😵

Thank you so much, Laudine!!!!! 🥰 You and the rest of the staff are so kind for putting so much time, effort, and money into providing such amazing prizes for us 😭

I've been feeling down, but opening these really brightened my day 😊
Thank you! ❤️

no bracelet?

just realized I actually accidentally posted the back of jeremy's letter twice, so here's the front

no bracelet?

No I have it! (mine is gold coloured 😊) I wrote in the description that it and the special envelope weren't included in the photo. For some reason, I thought it went along with the envelope at first, so I didn't include it in the photo 😵 By the time I realized it didn't, I had already started putting things away and I was too lazy to spread out the confetti again for a reshoot lol

I forgot to show my packprize came today!

Screenshot 2024-10-10 21.22.26.png

Screenshot 2024-10-10 21.22.47.png

Screenshot 2024-10-10 21.23.11.png

I absoltely LOVE the autumn postcard, its so beautiful as if autumn wasn't coming so fast already!
Thank you so much for the lovely stickers (yasss cookie!!) and the beautiful purple bracelet, I'm wearing it now actually XD

I got my prize pack today! I’m glad it came today, I’ve been having a bit of a frazzled day. I really loved my note, and I’m so happy to have gotten the Ione cave sticker! It’s my favorite! The friendship bracelet is really special, and I already have it on! Everything about this meant a lot to me. I love the little records too, they are so adorable! Aloha KK is really soothing, which I needed today! Thank you so much for the thought and care that went into this. 💖
IMG_4414.jpeg

I received my prize pack the other day! Words can’t express how blown away I am, I genuinely almost got emotional. The amount of thought gone into these is amazing, the mini vinyls were my highlight (although I love everything!) I love my stickers and the fact that my bracelet is pink 🩷 thanks so much to everyone for all of the hard work. I’m excited to get my Lego set too now 😎
IMG_4280.jpeg

Back