• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If someone had a 91 k.k slider song free catalog service

I have catalogued a tonne of stuff without stealing it so far. If someone attempts to steal, just hit your wifi switch, reverts back to before they entered :)

So..how do you quit session Q_Q That explain how my mermaid items went missing.

So..how do you quit session Q_Q That explain how my mermaid items went missing.

If you're doing a trade/swap/catalog and things start to go bad (someone makes a break for the train station with your stuff), you can just turn off the wifi switch on your 3DS. This interrupts communication with the other people and the game will revert back to before you went to another town or had people come over, effectively rewinding time to before bad stuff went down - it will be as if no one did anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is also why the person with the most valuable stuff should always host and drop their stuff first. The host can hit start and end session at any time and it saves everyone's game and then people go back to their town.

Back