• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you could add a animal....

I would add a Dragon. ONE SINGLE DRAGON! He would be the coolest villager and everyone would want him and he would say cool stuff like 'RAWR'

If I had the power I would add:

Mammal
Bat
Pangolin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tree_Pangolin.JPG)

Avians
Toucan
Kiwi

Insectoid
Praying Mantis
Ladybird
Bumblebee

Aquatic
Dolphin
Shark
Lobster

I would love to see some insectoid animals and more aquatic animals introduced to the series, it would bring a real freshness to the series and I'm confident the insects could appear in such a way that they wouldn't be creepy. (You only need to look on Deviantart to see how cute insects can be made to appear)

Aquatics might be hard to work in but then again if they made Octopi work they could make other aquatic animals work too.

There is a lot out there that they can still work with....I was surprised when I read they were having trouble finding animals species to add.

Edit: Added the Pangolin, I just discovered it and it seems like a fantastic animal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin

Last edited:
I would add a Dragon. ONE SINGLE DRAGON! He would be the coolest villager and everyone would want him and he would say cool stuff like 'RAWR'

This right here.
I would say unicorn, but they added a unicorn. I want him in my village T____________T soooo bad
but a dragon would be sweet. I would even be happy with a reptile that isn't an alligator xD

I think a bat would be adorable too. And a fox.

Foxes. Lots and lots of foxes! I love foxes, they're also my favourite animal =)

a dragon would be sweet too, but his name must be Alduin! =D

There already is penguins..

Lol sorry I'm out of touch :p but anyways I would like to see Llamas

EDIT: Just remembered there are llamas now... Koalas would be neat... unless they already have them. I really need to research AC again :p

Lol sorry I'm out of touch :p but anyways I would like to see Llamas

EDIT: Just remembered there are llamas now... Koalas would be neat... unless they already have them. I really need to research AC again :p

There are also koalas :3 they're absolutely adorable.
images

btw, here's a list of all the villagers in city folk, so you can get an idea of what animals there already are

I would love to see...

Bats
Beetles
Butterflies
MORE octopi (they only have like three total!)
Parrots
Lizards
Snakes
Dolphins
Chinchillas
Ferrets
Etc etc...

Back