• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you could add a animal....

What animal would you add?
You can list more than one, I would add - Fox because it's my favourite animal!

I'm quite sure Redd is a fox.

A Dolphin. <3

I'm trying to find how this would work...o_O

If I had the power I would add:
Edit: Added the Pangolin, I just discovered it and it seems like a fantastic animal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin

Closest we got is Pango. She's an anteater. :/

I think adding a snail would be cute. :)

Hopefully running a shop, not a neighbor. It would be just pointless to have one as a neighbor.

Geese! And Giraffes

Grace is a giraffe. :)

There already is penguins..

There isn't. There are, though. /grammarnazi :p

I would love to see...
Beetles
Butterflies

We have these. They are for money making :)

There are also koalas :3 they're absolutely adorable.
images

btw, here's a list of all the villagers in city folk, so you can get an idea of what animals there already are
MELBA! I love you... :(

I'm quite sure Redd is a fox.

Hopefully running a shop, not a neighbor. It would be just pointless to have one as a neighbor.

Grace is a giraffe. :)

There isn't. There are, though. /grammarnazi :p

We have these. They are for money making :)

Haha, no. My sentence was fine.
eastenders-sam-o.gif

Pango doesn't really do the Pangolin justice though. She needs more scales for a start.

I don't like when they base animals off current models, maybe it saves on work but it means certain animals don't reach their fullest potential.

It's funny though, I've always thought Pango was an extremely random name until today.

Pretty much everybody has already said what I wanted but I'll say mine anyways.

Fox's would be cool as long as they had a different body model then Redd. Special characters need to look different from villagers.

Lizards would be cool.

Bat's? Though the last thing AC need is some other animal that can fly. I had so many birds one time ._.

Insects including butterflies and praying mantis's and bumbly bee's.

Sharks. Definitely.

Badgers.

We have Lions already but what about Lioness? I really like Mott and he's in my village, but he's got no gaaaame. Needs a woman in his pride.

Also, I'd like mongoose. And name them Riki, Tiki, and Tavi.

I think they should make villagers houses in the water, like "cove" or "waterfall" themed houses for aquatic villagers, like an orca whale and dolphin. Or a Narwhal! Sweet babies I'd love a Narwhal in my village.

Indeed, having a Narwhal would be awesome!
Just like what Love said, different model of fox from the NPC would be better

You know how dolphins have those giant tailfins? Well they would walk on them, and then yeah everything else is obvious, fins for hands, dorsal fin sticking out their head or neck area, semi long mouth, and cute adorable eyes lol. Of course the whole marine animal living out of water would be hard to explain but, Octapi are in. I'd draft out a pic of an AC Dolhpin if I had the time to, but I am busy.

However I don't see any animals that are already able to be caught as fish or bugs being implemented. Yes you will all say Octopi and frogs, but those were original villagers in GC where there were no Octopi or Frogs to be caught.

I love dogs and cats....but I would rather they included some other animals like Kiwis or aquatic animals before they started rolling out all the different dog and cat species.

Don't you think Kiwi villagers would be awesome? They would be stubbier than bird villagers (sorta like hamsters but a bit shorter) and be very fluffy with their signature long thin beaks.

kiwi_bird.jpg

We have Lions already but what about Lioness? I really like Mott and he's in my village, but he's got no gaaaame. Needs a woman in his pride.

Also, I'd like mongoose. And name them Riki, Tiki, and Tavi.

I think they should make villagers houses in the water, like "cove" or "waterfall" themed houses for aquatic villagers, like an orca whale and dolphin. Or a Narwhal! Sweet babies I'd love a Narwhal in my village.

I like the water house idea.

Back