• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you could add an event...

Dimension Witch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
ど
Cake
What event would you add and what day/month?
I would add a snowball fight event...on winter seasons..second week - saturday(if only...)

I wish they had a wider diversity of holidays. There's no African AC release so our holidays are never apart of the game. And I would LOVE to celebrate them with my villagers. (Although with NL I suppose I can add community projects to make it feel like a holiday or something)

I wish they had a wider diversity of holidays. There's no African AC release so our holidays are never apart of the game. And I would LOVE to celebrate them with my villagers. (Although with NL I suppose I can add community projects to make it feel like a holiday or something)

Yeah, I want to celebrate holiday's with villagers...its boring doing it alone.
I would add Disco Night on the end of a month! Where everyone parties.

I also like to decorate the town with red and white and Canadian flag patterns and pretend the Fireworks Show (4th of July) is Canada Day.

I'd like a circus to come as an event. It'd be neat, in my opinion. :p

That WOULD be awesome! They could add a cute little acrobatic minigame or one of the lions could escape and you'd have to find it or something.

A music festival would also be cool. Kind of like La-Di-Day but bigger. K.K. could play a special song at night and villagers could sing 'karaoke' during the day. That would be cute.

That WOULD be awesome! They could add a cute little acrobatic minigame or one of the lions could escape and you'd have to find it or something.

A music festival would also be cool. Kind of like La-Di-Day but bigger. K.K. could play a special song at night and villagers could sing 'karaoke' during the day. That would be cute.

Mhm, sounds like good event ( ̄ー ̄)b
and what libarts said, a swimming competition would be cool ahaha

I'd like to do a bbq party event for summer,

a leaf raking & jumping contest for fall,

a snow fort building & ice skating event for winter,

& a spring break beach party for spring.

& I'd want them all on a Friday.

Culture Event in September--random event from another region of the game--varies by year. @-@

I'm completely ignorant of any updates with New Leaf as I likely won't have funds for it due to college now, but Morning Aerobics.

That was one of my favorite things on GC next to the NES games as it was incredibly entertaining to me especially after getting the Aerobics Radio which let you do the aerobics in your house.

Edit: I just scanned the wiki for a bit and found out that apparently in the retranslation of Animal Crossing (TIL) you could wake up Tom Nook after hours by banging on his door three times and you could access the Reset Monitoring Center.

" You can wake up Tom Nook after hours by banging on the doors three times with the shovel. He will be in his pajamas and allow you to shop, but he will move much slower. Not only this anything you sell to him will be lowered from its base price by 30%. Similarly prices of items in the shop will be inflated by 17%, and you are only allowed to either sell or buy what is on display. The catalog and other options will not be available."

"The Reset Monitoring Center can be accessed after encountering Mr. Resetti twice. After you smack every rock every day for up to a week, you will find a rock that smashes open and reveals the entrance. Mr. Resetti can be found in here as well as Don. This was not available in Animal Crossing."

These features that I apparently missed by being in US... I want them.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what I would add.. gotta think about it, but I know some things I'd change a little. Also, I don't really know what's all in New Leaf since I've been out of the loop since a few days after it came out so feel free to poke me if I say something that's already in the new game.

Changes:
Flea Markets. They feel a little weird to me right now. When I think of a flea market, I think of people bringing the furniture they want to sell somewhere and selling it. I also hate how if you go into your house someone tries to buy your stuff. I'd like if Flea markets were set up around the village tree. Over the course of the day a few villagers (changing every hour or so, probably) would have a blanket/tarp set out with furniture they want to sell. This would stop that annoying "oh I want to keep that" excuse you get. If you see something you want here, you can buy it. There'd also be an empty spot for the player to sell a few items as well. This would stop the 'oh hey you're in your house? GIMME YOUR STUFF." issue.

Flower Fest. I never got to participate in this in Wild World, and it seems really confusing. Where should I plant my flowers if I've got that annoyingly huge stone pavement right in front of my house? Also, it seems to easy to win by cheating. Now that we have a garden shop, I think it should change completely. Maybe during the week of the flower fest flowers bloom more often around town and cross bred flowers are more likely to grow. The trophies/prizes could be handed out depending on how many cross bred flowers you manage to grow and bring to the host at the end of the festival. Special flowers you can only get during this festival could grow randomly or be awarded as prizes.

New Event: Scavenger Hunt!

This event could happen about once every season. The event would start Officially at noon, when most villagers are awake. The player would get a list from Shizue (or whomever is running it) and the items could be either random bits of furniture, special items you'd get from talking to NPCs in town, or flowers/fruits/bugs/fish/random items you'd find around town. Once you gather all the items (probably no more than 10) you'd take them back to whomever gave you the list and you would be rewarded with a special prize!

For the furniture items, you'd probably just go into a villager's house and speak with them and they'd stamp your list letting you know that you've found the item on the list. Random NPCs would have items like envelopes (Pelly/Phyllis), coffee mugs (Brewster), nightstick (Cooper/Booker), receipts (Timmy/Tommy), needle and thread (able sisters), etc. I'm not so sure about the bugs and fish though. It might be too difficult to obtain some.

I would like to bring back a few events from Gamecube.

Morning Aerobics. 5 AM - 8 AM
I remember waking up at 6 just to play, but you should be able to exercise in sync. Also, should be in Summer, around July or August.

Sports Day.
9 AM - Ball Toss Event: Have 5 basket ball hoops. Each player is split into teams and try to score highest for 2 minutes. Prizes given out by Secretary.

11 AM - Marathon: around the town tree, there are 3 teams containing 4 people. They race for 2 laps and the person who wins earns a prize for their team.

12 PM - Lunch: everyone can gather around for a feast.

2 PM - Tug Of War: 6 people on each team, the team who wins earns a prize.

4 PM - Celebration - the winning team receive their prizes and everyone is dismissed to go home.

My own events -

A day in the Summer.
For one day in August, (random every year) all the lights throughout the village (not mall) are switched off. Including buildings, lamps. Everyone meets at the Town Tree at 8 PM to prepare. At 9 PM, the fun starts, and everyone either plays a game of 'Hide and Seek' or 'Hide and Find' in the dark.

A day in the Winter.
For one day in December, (random except for 21st - 27th)
Everyone in the village meets at the Town Tree at 5 PM.
At 6 PM, the event starts, and their is a Snowman contest for who builds the best snowman. Prize given to the best snowman. At 8 PM, the town is split into two, and whoever scores most in the Snowball Fight wins.

My own events -

A day in the Summer.
For one day in August, (random every year) all the lights throughout the village (not mall) are switched off. Including buildings, lamps. Everyone meets at the Town Tree at 8 PM to prepare. At 9 PM, the fun starts, and everyone either plays a game of 'Hide and Seek' or 'Hide and Find' in the dark.

A day in the Winter.
For one day in December, (random except for 21st - 27th)
Everyone in the village meets at the Town Tree at 5 PM.
At 6 PM, the event starts, and their is a Snowman contest for who builds the best snowman. Prize given to the best snowman. At 8 PM, the town is split into two, and whoever scores most in the Snowball Fight wins.

I love these ideas!!!! Hide and seek in the dark was one of my fav games as a kid :D

I would add Morning Aerobics in the Summer. I would also add some sort of Hawaii themed event where all the villagers go down to the beach and have a party. (with tiki lights and barbecues)

I would add Pancake Tuesday to the game. Mmm pancakes.

Back