• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you had to choose, which Able Sister is your favorite?

Which Able Sister is your favorite?

• Total voters
I would have to say both Sable and Mabel but I could only choose one so I chose Mable. She is very talkative and sweet and tries her best to sell the customers her product. Both Mable and Sable sacrificed taking over the family business so that their younger sister Labelle could pursue her dreams, which I find very sweet and selfless to do. While I find myself to be a mix of both Mable and Sable personality wise, I feel I'm more happy and outgoing like Mable for the most part haha.

I was quite taken aback by Mable and Sable talking about their backstory of how there were more siblings but they had died. I wasn't expecting to see the "D" word in the newer Nintendo games so I was like "Oh wow!" haha

I like Sable the best. She reminds me so much of my oldest sister, basically giving up any dreams and hopes they have to take care of their little sister(s). The real MVPs of the family. Plus I love how she doesn’t just open up to anyone and it takes time to form a bond with her. I love learning more and more of her family history the closer I get in friendship with her. Definitely a sad backstory the Able sisters have, but they made the best of it and they are all doing a great job in their own ways! I’m glad Sable and Labelle are getting along nowadays!

Wow I knew Label was underrated but man those results XD Sable is my second favorite since they're pretty similar anyway, but Label is nicer to you when you first meet. I like the contrast between her bougie fashion training and her kind personality. She may have studied under Gracie, but she's still down to earth and friendly, even if she's reserved at first. And it's cute how her voice suggests she'd be a normal-personality villager despite her appearance.

Back