• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you were to buy a second game, would you theme your town? What theme would it be?

Marsupial

irl Annie Leonhardt
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
A different thread got me interested about this. Would you theme your town? What would it be?

Personally, I'd love to make a town with all the villagers from Dōbutsu no Mori, the Animal Crossing movie.

Last edited:
I did buy a second game just so I could make a themed town. xD;

It's Time Travel themed. The mayor's name is Ultear (from Fairy Tail) and I always name my second character Amber (from Darker Than Black).

My main town is also Fairy Tail themed, and I'm trying to get all relevant villagers to move in (and then stay permanently). It's kind of a protected town, I usually only let friends I know in real life run around in it. This town is where I cultivate my own ideal town.

In my TT town, villagers and guests can come and go reasonably freely; everything is transient. I buy and sell things and host giveaways here. This town is where I'm working to build someone else's "dream" town.

Last edited:
This is pretty much exactly what I'm planning to do...once I get enough money that is xD

Anyhow, I want to make it a resort themed town. Basically, I've already created some patterns that are miniature-golf course grass spots. I plan on making a hotel, restaurant, golf club rental house, and errr...I dunno for the third thing.

Anyhow, it will have a bunch of PWP-themed attractions, and all the villagers will be "employees" of the resort. It'll have a modern/relaxing feel to it.

My main town is Zen themed, I'm pretty much just fiddling around in this town, waiting to start on my dream idea.....

Oh, I don't know about specific themes, but I'd try to have all of one species of villager in my town. I kind of like steampunk theme, but I have no idea how I could make a town look like that.

I don't technically own the town I'm playing at the moment. I'd do the complete opposite of my current town. It's gonna be like a cityscape of signs, cans, and more signs! It definitely won't become a perfect town. EVER.

I've got a second town and I've named it Gothom. Bruce is the name of my mayor, and Alfred is my second character. I've yet to decide on villagers. I am working to make Bruce a bellionaire. I'll eventually have one of the Robins or maybe Nightwing, and either Batgirl or the Joker. I'm looking to get all the "modern" pwps. It's gonna be awesome when I finish!

I've got a second town and I've named it Gothom. Bruce is the name of my mayor, and Alfred is my second character. I've yet to decide on villagers. I am working to make Bruce a bellionaire. I'll eventually have one of the Robins or maybe Nightwing, and either Batgirl or the Joker. I'm looking to get all the "modern" pwps. It's gonna be awesome when I finish!

I love this idea. I'm wishing you the best because it sounds like perfection to me.

I had a second copy at one point, but managing two towns was overwhelming for me.

If I tried managing two towns again, I'd maybe do a Gemini town, where all the villagers are Gemini, like me.

I'd love to have a second town with ten of my favorite cranky villagers. Since I have a fairytale theme going on in this game along with getting my dream villagers, perfect this and that, I think I'd do something the complete opposite and have a kind of dark and villainous town.

My second town is named Deadwood and I just kind of have it as a run down town. Barbed wire around my house, trying to get the exterior updated to all trashy looking stuff. Going to let a ton of perfect fruit trees "die" and have their leafless trunks up.

I would consider theming it.. Not sure, I may just have all of one species, or a theme towards the villagers.. Or all Movie characters.. Not sure, myself :p

i was thinking of doing a really pink and girly theme, where all the villagers are pink, paths are pink, pink hybrids, etc.

i dunno if there are enough cute pink villagers though :/

I'm thinking about doing that and making a Cats vs. Dogs themed town--all cats on one side of the river, all dogs on the other. Probably also make the PWPs on each side drastically different in style (e.g. "modern" and posh on the cat side, and more rustic and playful on the dog side).

If I had a second copy (and didn't give it or sell it away), I'd try to make it one with all of the same animal. I find the bunnies to be cute, so I would probably go for that.

I'm actually planning on doing this. Maybe something like - History or Parts of the World. Egypt would be cool, London Tourist Spots. ... Oh great now I have another idea. Gonna need like 3-5 copies of this game.

I'm not sure if my town is themed.Although it's named Hawaii,there's not a lot of flowers and hibiscus bushes XD

But if I had another game...I'm not sure what theme to have.

I don't think there's enough relevant PWPs to really make it work, but having a farm-themed town with only farm animal villagers would be kind of neat.

Back