Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 TBT in exchange for 20 million IGB? Won't be able to trade till tomorrow, 4:30 Central time zone if thats ok?

(Needs to be updated)

Hi ~ yes that's totally fine.. also I think you misplaced that spoiler in your signature section lol. Hear from you soon c:

are you up for trading later? depending on how much time we have, i'd be interested in 100 TBT/20M IGB or 50 TBt/ 10M IGB. thanks!

are you up for trading later? depending on how much time we have, i'd be interested in 100 TBT/20M IGB or 50 TBt/ 10M IGB. thanks!

heyy ~ how's it going c:
yeah sure I'm down.. just in another trade atm. either amount is fine with me so let me know!

heyy ~ how's it going c:
yeah sure I'm down.. just in another trade atm. either amount is fine with me so let me know!

ok if youre doing late nite, i'm here for a bit. whichever you prefer- the 100tbt or the 50 tbt. let me know and i'll transfer to you. (had bad luck earlier with resetti when somebody was trying to come over tonight, never happened before, hopefully issue was with that person only.)

ok if youre doing late nite, i'm here for a bit. whichever you prefer- the 100tbt or the 50 tbt. let me know and i'll transfer to you. (had bad luck earlier with resetti when somebody was trying to come over tonight, never happened before, hopefully issue was with that person only.)

hey ~ sorry for the late reply. I had to make dinner and clean up @~@
well like I said it's really all up to you and how well the connection goes too.. please VM me just in case, cause I'm not on here all the time to see every post ~ thanks.

Are you available for trading within the next hour or so? I would like to trade 100TBT for 20 Million IGB. You are welcome to message me when you are available to trade so I can open up my gates for you.

hello! i would like to trade 100TBT for 20million thankyou~~

Are you available for trading within the next hour or so? I would like to trade 100TBT for 20 Million IGB. You are welcome to message me when you are available to trade so I can open up my gates for you.

I made the donation c: Its okay for 20 mill IGB, yeah?

Hello everyone! Yes, all your trades are accepted, but I have to trade with No-Name first then will proceed to the next following in line. thank you c:

hey ~ sorry for the late reply. I had to make dinner and clean up @~@
well like I said it's really all up to you and how well the connection goes too.. please VM me just in case, cause I'm not on here all the time to see every post ~ thanks.

sorry i missed you, i probably wont be on game until tonight. will check back then, thanks

sorry i missed you, i probably wont be on game until tonight. will check back then, thanks

Ok! Thank you for the update c: see you then ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Moving on to marthaxrae for the next trade! thank you :3

100 TBT for 20million IGB? Available now through whenever :)

hi, accepted there few ppl ahead of you so please do check back for updates! ty c:

Last edited:
ok up next is hedgimon please add my fc and open your gates. thank you! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back