• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway IGB/NMTs/Fruit/Materials/Fish Bait/Villager photos!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Is there a limit on how many DIYs and recipes we can get? I'm interested in the ones below, but I don't want to take too many if that's a problem. Also, if anyone else wants any of the items on the list, I'm fine with them getting the items instead. I plan to play for a full year to experience all of the special events, and I'm only 4-5 months in so far.

DIYs

• Cherry wall
  • Cosmos crown
  • Dark wooden-mosaic wall
  • Flower stand
  • Forest wall
  • Gold armor - Unless this is Golden plate armor because I have that one.
  • Gold helmet
  • Gold-screen wall
  • Golden wall
  • Honeycomb flooring
  • Jungle wall
  • Lily wreath
  • Manga-library wall
  • Orange wall
  • Peach wall
  • Raccoon figurine
  • Rainbow feather
  • Rose bed
  • Shell bed
  • Shell rug
  • Standard umbrella stand
  • Wooden chest

Recipes

• Carrot-tops curry
  • Orange pound cake
  • Peach jelly
  • Veggie sandwich

Hello @Mountain_Elements ! Sorry about the delay in replying, I was in bed. There is no limit with regards of how many of each category you can take. I will happily hold onto them until we can arrange a time for drop off. My timezone is GMT and I'll be available on and off during the day until approximately 8pm. :)

Hello @Mountain_Elements ! Sorry about the delay in replying, I was in bed. There is no limit with regards of how many of each category you can take. I will happily hold onto them until we can arrange a time for drop off. My timezone is GMT and I'll be available on and off during the day until approximately 8pm. :)
Thanks! I'm probably going to be busy for the next 2-3 hours, but hopefully, we can find a matching time afterwards.

i am interested in the following diys.

Cherry-blossom-trees wall
Ice wall
Iceberg flooring
Iceberg wall
Jingle wall
Palm-tree lamp
Rustic-stone wall
Modern wood wall
Wild-wood wall

i am interested in the following diys.

Cherry-blossom-trees wall
Ice wall
Iceberg flooring
Iceberg wall
Jingle wall
Palm-tree lamp
Rustic-stone wall
Modern wood wall
Wild-wood wall
Hello! Let me know when you'll be free and we can arrange pick up/delivery! I'll hold onto them for you. 🙂

I'll be available on and off today until approximately 8pm (GMT).
  • Lots of DIYs/Recipes/Photos/Art/Statues left!
  • Also, all types of fruit available!
  • If anyone would like any NMTs or bells, please ask as I have a lot going spare!
  • Feel free to shop if you visit!

🌟 Added some more DIYs to list including some from the Bamboo set. 🌟
🐴I'll be available on and off during (November 15) if anyone would like any items. There is no limit as to how much you can take from each category!🐴
🏠If you visit, please feel free to visit Nook's Cranny and the Able Sisters! 🏠
Thanks for reading!​

🐴I'll be available on and off during (November 16) if anyone would like any items. There is no limit as to how much you can take from each category!🐴
🏠If you visit, please feel free to visit Nook's Cranny and the Able Sisters! 🏠
Thanks for reading!​

A bump from Blossom!

Screenshot_20231102_063048_Gallery-min.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back