• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling igb

I'm doing a villager trade and I have to move out a villager so that's gonna take a moment! sorry!

okay ii added you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no problem just let me know when your gates are open for me!

on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ii forgot how much ii said so ii had to go back and look lol.. 5mill and thats 25tbt? correct

hey my gates are opening for you! and I have money scattered around so you can grab 4000k

Hello! My friend got 5mil IGB for 25TBT and I was trying to see if I could do the same! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I gtg. Could you save 5mil for me? I’ll be available tomorrow 4 Pacific. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I might actually be available rn but it has to be really quick, I gtg in about 20 min.

What is the max amount of bells you'd trade for tbt? I have a lot so idm trading you tbt for igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm probably going to sleep now but please pm me :)))

since im restarting my town I've got tons of bells that need to go. I'll be doing this again very soon don't worry! right now I'm looking to sell the 200,000,000 I have.

yes let me open my gate and I'll lay your five million out in the plaza

I SOLD MY OLD TOWN FOR 900,000,000 BELLS! BABY THIS BUSINESS IS BACK ON.

Last edited:
Wow that is a lot of money! So are you still trading your in game bells for tbt? If so, is it possible to trade 5 tbt for a million in game bells? I don't want to overload you if that is too much, just trying to pay off my home loans.

Thanks in advance, either way! Have a great weekend.

Back