• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway I'll order a new horizons switch for you from the catalog, no added charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kateykat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0500-7862-1429
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (7) +
I've noticed people selling the New Horizons Nintendo Switch item from the catalog for around double of it's order price. I'm willing to order them for players for the cost of it's order price (36,000 bells). All you have to do is give me the price of the switch, and I'll order it to be mailed to your house.

I don't need anything in return, however I do need bells so I wouldn't mind it if anyone wanted to help donate towards my bridge! Also this this first come first served, I can only send 2 per in game day, so I will be required to time travel ahead to send some. It's currently 1 am for me at the time I'm posting this, I do not know how long I will be doing this.

Edit: Player name Rosie, Town name Stargazer

Last edited:
hi, i'd love one please!! i can pay for the switch and also an extra 15k if you'd like :)

Just send a friend request and I'll open my gate. I think we have to be added for me to send them directly to you?

I think for that to work we have to be best friends? At least, that's what I've seen so far!

I think for that to work we have to be best friends? At least, that's what I've seen so far!

if you're talking about sending letters to people in other towns, you have to be on each others best friend list (meaning you would have had to visit them at least once lol)

anywho, could I also get one, Kateykat? :)

yeah i think we need to be best friends to send gifts. but i added you! (profile name is andy !!)

Best friend is fine, I don't really have any issues with it. Just send a friend request, I'm opening my gate now. Since I can only send two things a day, after I get the money from Strahberri/itsLJ and go forward a day to send it. You should get the mail automatically when I send it.

Last edited:
Best friend is fine, I don't really have any issues with it. Just send a friend request, I'm opening my gate now. Since I can only send two things a day, after I get the money from Strahberri/itsLJ and go forward a day to send it. You should get the mail automatically when I send it.

added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i forgot to mention but I will pay an extra 9k to make it 45k

Will do, sending right now!

I just dropped off the bells! My character's name was Artisan. Thanks so much for doing this!

Sorry I didn't know you can't send stuff with people over, it may be a minute to get the orders out! Going to get everyone here ready to send, then I'll send all of them out.

Edit: I've sent the first four out, I can also confirm I am able to send them without best friend status!

Last edited:
I was kind of surprised to see the crazy prices people were charging for it, haha. I’m interested if this is steal a deal! (*^ω^*)

Glad that someone is selling them for a normal price, keep it up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back