• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm back with a couple more books!

Zen

とびだせ Guide
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Cake
Apologies if they've been posted already. I've been swamped with work and daily life. I finally got some time to go leisure shopping and found these today. Wrapping in spoiler tags just in case the image is too big.

CNOaAyX.jpg

Large book is a room design inspiration book as well as a gallery. It show the rooms and the furniture needed to remake it and the QR codes needed if necessary. Small one is a QR design book of shirts and dresses. QR codes collected from the internet and various blogs.

jp9Mjbt.jpg

Shot of the book inside. This is a hospital room.

EhH1sey.jpg

Shot of the inside of the smaller book.

-------

Other than that, I've been playing AC on/off and have cancelled plans so far of getting a US AC and just sticking with the JP edition. So I'm more than happy to invite for JP holidays and hopefully all y'all will welcome visitors for US holidays.

So neat! I kind of want the home design book :)
I wonder if it's on amazon.

That's awesome!! I want that one now but I can't, I've already spent $120+ on imports for new leaf stuff @_@ no more

Whoops forgot to note that the large book also has village inspiration designs. Nothing too impressive though. There was a desert one and a japanese style one

So neat! I kind of want the home design book :)
I wonder if it's on amazon.

Possibly. It's 950Yen or $10.

Awesome! I wouldn't mind having the home design book. Do you recommend it?
I might consider getting that as well as the complete catalogue. (I'll have to see how Prima does with their guidebook)

I managed to find both books on Kinokuniya. Their prices are slightly bumped up compared to buying them locally in Japan; nothing too harsh.

You are welcome to visit my town during any NA holiday, Zen. :)

These books are honestly just for the novelty. The strategy guides were more than enough. :) It is quite lovely though.

and thanks :)

Those books are sooooo amazing. It's a shame they would probably never make something like that here in the states!

Zen, where do you keep all these ACNL things? Lol do they have their own shelves and stuff due to the sheer size of some?

Zen, where do you keep all these ACNL things? Lol do they have their own shelves and stuff due to the sheer size of some?

They share space in my shelves. I have deep bookshelves. Which reminds me, I need to purchase another one. xD

Awesome.. I'm still waiting for my guide from playasia. You are super lucky to be able to just walk into a store and buy them :)

I'm interested in that Room Design book...

I really wanna see what the Desert town looks like.

You're out of room? D: oh wow Lol my games dominate my shelves. You could make a new leaf shrine with your collection though :D

Thanks so much Zen! I've ordered the Larger book with room designs! So excited to see them!

That's pretty neat they have a book full of QR codes. Though I guess it'd be cheaper to look them up online?

That is great! I also made a hospital theme. Never had a prima guide before, I hope it's similar to yours.

You're out of room? D: oh wow Lol my games dominate my shelves. You could make a new leaf shrine with your collection though :D

Possibly xD I do have a ton of AC goods and things.

Thanks so much Zen! I've ordered the Larger book with room designs! So excited to see them!

You'll love it ;)

That's pretty neat they have a book full of QR codes. Though I guess it'd be cheaper to look them up online?

We have a Pattern section here in the forums that has a tons of great ones :)

That is great! I also made a hospital theme. Never had a prima guide before, I hope it's similar to yours.

I doubt it given the track record or Prima guides I've seen in the past. But hey, here's hoping ;)

Back