• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm back with a couple more books!

It's here, it's like ?24 with shipping for the UK... http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10222702 (don't buy it all at once I want a copy eventually >_<)

Here's another pic from it...

10222702a.jpg

Just bought the design book. :U Makes it my third Japanese New Leaf guide, haha. Thanks for sharing, this book looks amazing and I can't wait to get it!

Ahhh, soo many books, so little cash. ;-; I just imported the Perfect Guidebook from YesAsia (thankfully only $24.98 including shipping), but I have to save only for New Leaf & the Prima guide from now on. The rest goes into the bank for saving. xD

Could you show a picture of the Japanese style village? I don't know if I'm going to get it or not... I don't speak Japanese at all, would that be a problem or are the picture enough to give an idea of what you can do?

Could you show us more pictures of the book, Zen? It looks really nice.

I'd like to order it myself, but $33 shipped is too steep (damn you EMS shipping prices). If only NA got cool AC books like that...

Ooooh so my book arrived today, that was very quick! It's a gorgeous book at that, very helpful, I'm already feeling inspired. Pretty much all the designs are fantastic, I particularly like the cosy caf? setting and the city street interior. I might take some pictures ^_^

Ooooh so my book arrived today, that was very quick! It's a gorgeous book at that, very helpful, I'm already feeling inspired. Pretty much all the designs are fantastic, I particularly like the cosy caf? setting and the city street interior. I might take some pictures ^_^

Where I ordered from apparently has an order placed to get more in, in a few days.

Back