• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway I'm resetting my town! Giveaway + Could someone trusted hold my 7-11 set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear_Crossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (91) +
Hey guys, I'm resetting my town tommorow, after Toy Day, so I thought i'd giveaway an array of items.
I have -

Prize 6 - Tools -
Golden Watering Can
Silver Shovel
Silver Fishing Rod
Silver Net
Perfect Cherries and some other fruits

Prize 7 - Wetsuits + some random items from the coffee shop -
White Wetsuit
Green Wetsuit
Coffee Cup
Cream and Sugar
Espresso Maker
Kart - Mario Kart

Prize 8 - Items
White Wetsuit
Anchor
Keg
Snowman Head
Golden Dresser
Piggy Bank
Whole set of Pumpkin heads
Letter Set
Summit Wall
Sagittarius Arrow

A lot, right? Well you are in with the chance of winning ALL of this.
Just enter below, and it'll end at about 6pm GMT. (1pm est)
I'll randomise everyone's name into a name randomiser, and whoever is no.1 wins! :D
but I ask for you not to sell on the items, considering I gave you them for free.
Thank you!
EDIT: I decided I'd make it fairer(is that a word? :p) by catergorising all of the items up into different prizes, so the rare DLC and such will be under 'DLC' and there'll be Yule Log, Pumpkin Pie etc.

Last edited:
I can hold 7-11 set. I would enter but I don't need anything but the mermaid set for my giveaway o:

Last edited:
Aw, man! I just need the yule log for my room! It's reorderable, so could I catalog it? I can pay something after you restart, or hold the 7-11 if the other person can't.

I'd like to enter and I can also help with keeping your 7-11 set for you. I finally cleaned out my storage. :)

I'd like to enter please :),

Could also hold your 7 11 set, but I think you have that covered :p.

Ooh there's some items I need there, I'd like to enter.

I would like to enter! ^-^ I need a lot of these sets too!

Last edited:
Ok, I decided to make it fair, I'll section all of the prizes into catergories so that everyone has a bigger chance of getting
something.
If that's OK with everyone?
Sections will be something like - DLC, Mermaid Set, Wetsuits, etc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back