• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading I'm willing to trade a golden watering can for Marshal

Labrador2000

Silver Soul
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
5 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (6) +
If you act quickly (in 10 min) I'll throw in a gold rose
Also im willing to negotiate if you dont have Marshal

I usually see Marshal selling for 40mil lol... xD

That's because people on Bell Tree Forums don't (generally speaking) dupe as much as reddit and gamefaqs -
hence inflation is kept generally under control for villagers.

Well unless someone's going to offer something, you should stop posting about how ridiculous the offer is.

Everyone who posted so far is right about price, with exception to small things of course.

Price is subjective to different factors, but to say any animal is indesputably 70-120m is wrong. I can assure you that no villager has gone for that price every single time.

- Any villager can be gained in a giveaway/for free regardless of value.
- If you happen upon any of those listed websites on odd hours, you can find him anywhere for 5-20m.
- Personally, I see 5-20m as the normal price for Marshal, but again it just all depends.
- Usually on TBT, you will find any highly valued villager for less, just because it's TBT, I assure you we have less (at least publicly) dupers, as well as a lot of people would rather giveaway/exchange villagers over selling them. The community on here overall is a lot nicer than in other places.
- Marshal in highly escalated auctions is 40-120m. OR if someone really desperately wants him and personally values him at the price. Myself, being one of those people since I paid 75m for him on TBT, but again that was because of a bid war.

I'll be a honest though.. the reason why I clicked the link in the first place, is because the offer confused me being so low, in NL getting the gold can is actually very easy, and most people who want it have it by now, or have other means of getting it. I think.. to find Marshal offering such it'd be by a person with good graces giving him for free really.

tl;dr

OP is not wrong per se, for offering that amount. While offering more in any given situation, definitely garners a higher chance, that isn't to say 70m+ is the only price he can go for. Good luck OP, hopefully you can find him for a price that suits you.

Last edited:
70-120m? Where do *you* trade? :p
I trade almost exclusively on tbt. The cheap Marshall auctions are typically shorter auctions outside of us prime timezones. Anything that lasts over a full day or two lately reaches 50m+

Yes it is true you may find someone donating him for free, however you have to be quick. Right place right time. Or lucky in the case of a raffle.

Last edited:
Back