• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

Endless why would you ask us to ignore your RQS when you would have just not posted it at all?

Anyways my Discord's #3600 Call me Daniel but I believe everyone here has me added already

1. What's your Timezone? BST/GMT
2. How active do you think you will be? I have no idea
3. What's your preferred alignment? Mafia
4. What's your playstyle like? I'd like to say good

1. What's your Timezone? BST/GMT
2. How active do you think you will be? I have no idea
4. What's your playstyle like? I'd like to say good

Endless why would you ask us to ignore your RQS when you would have just not posted it at all
I was going to not post it, but I answered two of the questions from your RQS in it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: the quote from liam isn't meant to be there.

1. What's your Timezone? EST (Indiana)
2. How active do you think you will be? As active as I can be! starting school tomorrow!
3. What's your preferred alignment? I've never been mafia, so I guess town
4. What's your playstyle like? No one really listens to me or cares what I say sooooo, idk passive?

sup everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My name in Discord is just Toadsworthy!

Hey Guys.

1. PST
2. I'm always pretty active, i've been kinda busy lately, but ill still be here often i'm sure.
3. Town, I have more experience as town.
4. Emotional and Argumentative ?
5. Yes, Panda.

View attachment 181421

1. What's your Timezone? Well. I live in the pacific. The pacific northwest. The northwest. I live in the northwest. Great place up there.
2. How active do you think you will be? I will be pretty active. I will be posting frequently. I think I may be active this game. If you hear it from me, I will be posting a lot. I will post a lot, don't worry. You can depend on me.
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town obviously. We need to eliminate the mafia. We need to erradicate the scum. The mafia are no good I say, we must get rid of them. We will lynch them. I will do it with my own hands if I have to.
4. What's your playstyle like? Pretty erratic. It's unpredictable. You can't tell. You just can't. I don't play like others. No, no, I don't. I take my playstyle from my grandfather. I play like my grandfather. When he gave me a small loan I had the time to play mafia and learn. So I'm pretty good if you ask me. Pretty decent. Decent. Good.

1. What's your Timezone? GMT/BST (UK)
2. How active do you think you will be? Probably pretty active, but likely at the times others aren't
3. What's your preferred alignment? I've only played as town, so I'll say town
4. What's your playstyle like? I'm unsure as I haven't played many games but I think it's pretty average?

My discord is Fleshy#9020!

1. What's your Timezone? EST
2. How active do you think you will be? Not very. I have school, and I wasn't going to join this if it wasn't for Kirby needing one more (then justice did anyway smh). But I'll try my best regardless.
4. What's your playstyle like?Im in people's faces with questions lmao

@Endless If you felt like what you typed out wasn't relevant, then why did you post it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and 5. On discord, I'm Memoca#4513. I think we're all in the tbt discord tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

On I can't read lmfao. Ignore that Abe

Hi I'm heading off to bed :^) good night
I needed a lot of self control to not autovote you from this one post, but should this posting trend continue, I doubt I'll maintain that strength.

This is a classically bad post. It's redundant. It's self-excusitory. It doesn't progress the game in any way or form.

I suggest you do the following when you get on: answer Daniel's RQS, and tell me why you felt the need to inform us that you were going to bed. It resembles a really tried and true method of early scumtell called a "scumscuse". A scumscuse is where a mafia player posts to let you know they won't be able to post when they could've just not posted at all and attracted no attention.

The reason that's a scumtell a lot of the time is because mafia are self conscious about people noticing them, so they provide an excuse for their absence ahead of time, whereas town tend to not care.
Of course, as with all tells, there's plenty of room for error here, which is why I'd like to encourage you to participate and explain yourself.

1. What's your Timezone? gmt
2. How active do you think you will be? i work every morning from 5am - 12pm and i have my dissertation to write so not very but i will make time!
3. What's your preferred alignment? mafia right now unless this game goes better for me than the last one i played as town
4. What's your playstyle like? haven't played many? i try and think outside the box

i'm on discord as mogyay

- - - Post Merge - - -

my scum prediction is panda toad fleshy and hmmm mog??

i see. why?

1. What's your Timezone?PST
2. How active do you think you will be?idk school just started so my busyness is gonna ram up.
3. What's your preferred alignment?scum
4. What's your playstyle like?i don't even play the game

HI I WOKE UP CALM YOURSELVES

- - - Post Merge - - -

I needed a lot of self control to not autovote you from this one post, but should this posting trend continue, I doubt I'll maintain that strength.

This is a classically bad post. It's redundant. It's self-excusitory. It doesn't progress the game in any way or form.

I suggest you do the following when you get on: answer Daniel's RQS, and tell me why you felt the need to inform us that you were going to bed. It resembles a really tried and true method of early scumtell called a "scumscuse". A scumscuse is where a mafia player posts to let you know they won't be able to post when they could've just not posted at all and attracted no attention.

The reason that's a scumtell a lot of the time is because mafia are self conscious about people noticing them, so they provide an excuse for their absence ahead of time, whereas town tend to not care.
Of course, as with all tells, there's plenty of room for error here, which is why I'd like to encourage you to participate and explain yourself.
how about you find your chill. Physically tired last night and couldn't even keep my eyes open to type my rqs. ( I didn't Kek)

Endless I believe you over thought a good night post wayyyy to seriously. Many people have made posts like this before yet I've never recalled you pointing out this is auto vote worthy

I was reading through the Discord conversation I missed and one thing stood out to me:

Danny - Today at 3:34 AM
So who should I day inspect
/snip unrelated chat/
Liamslash - Today at 3:35 AM
Just don't inspect me okay
I forgot my role though
mogyay - Today at 3:36 AM
'forgot'
Liamslash - Today at 3:36 AM
Oh I remember

The whole Discord conversation was just joking around for the most part, so I'm not reading into anything too far, except for this. Liam forgetting his role, how does that happen? It leads me to think that he's not just a simple Townie, I mean, you can't really forget "Townie" can you? It seems off. It was late at night, but I still don't really see how you can forget your role, especially if it's a simple one. Voting Tom right of the bat for poor reasoning also seems a little weird "Well a bit as a joke and the other because he just always seems scummy" - Liam explaining his reasons for voting Tom. This is possibly pointless and I may be over-analyzing, but still.

I was reading through the Discord conversation I missed and one thing stood out to me:

/snip unrelated chat/
I forgot my role though
'forgot'
Oh I remember

The whole Discord conversation was just joking around for the most part, so I'm not reading into anything too far, except for this. Liam forgetting his role, how does that happen? It leads me to think that he's not just a simple Townie, I mean, you can't really forget "Townie" can you? It seems off. It was late at night, but I still don't really see how you can forget your role, especially if it's a simple one. Voting Tom right of the bat for poor reasoning also seems a little weird "Well a bit as a joke and the other because he just always seems scummy" - Liam explaining his reasons for voting Tom. This is possibly pointless and I may be over-analyzing, but still.

@Fleshy so what exactly are you saying here ? Are you saying that he might be scum because he forgot his role? Or are you pointing out the fact that he may be a PR ? Like you said he probably wouldn't forget if he was townie, that'd be too simple right ? So unless you are accusing him of lying... You are just pointing out the fact that he might be PR ? But then again we are talking about Liam here so I dunno.

/snip unrelated chat/
I forgot my role though
'forgot'
Oh I remember

wasn't that all pre-game? Like sure we had roles but I don't think any of us were taking the moments before very seriously?

Hi I'm here finally. Was scrolling up in the discord chat and it's just a lot of joking around, so I'll get to it after I catch up on the thread.
Gonna post my RQS answers then read through the rest so bare with me pls

1. What's your Timezone? EDT
2. How active do you think you will be? I'm always pretty active.
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town
4. What's your playstyle like? Tbh idk, but I've heard I'm pretty confident, from the last game? Even though I suck lmao.

wasn't that all pre-game? Like sure we had roles but I don't think any of us were taking the moments before very seriously?

It was, I didn't take note of the times to realise that this was pre-game. I guess anything pre-game, including what I posted is actually pretty irrelevant.

Back