• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling in boxes: punchy (60 tbt)!★

hmm... i want static
but cant adopt no one until friday
becasue im quite busy

hmm... i want static
but cant adopt no one until friday
becasue im quite busy

hopefully he won't be in boxes until friday then. cx ive been trying to get out peanut for like a week but she seems to be set!

hopefully he won't be in boxes until friday then. cx ive been trying to get out peanut for like a week but she seems to be set!

yeah lets hope because i want him for purely whihc is my new town

Tangy has moved in to the perfect spot! ;u;
Would you mind waiting about an hour for me to collect O'hare? c:

not at all! and congrats!! im still working on coco. cx

I'm not looking forward to plot resetting for Bob (when i find a Bob) because I need him exactly level with Tangy and the minimum spaces downwards ;u;

I'm not looking forward to plot resetting for Bob (when i find a Bob) because I need him exactly level with Tangy and the minimum spaces downwards ;u;
thats the same situation with me. im trying to plot everyone in a row and now that stitches and vic have plotted correctly beside me, it's gonna be harder. im trying to rely on the fact that most villagers like to plot beside eachother, lol.

thats the same situation with me. im trying to plot everyone in a row and now that stitches and vic have plotted correctly beside me, it's gonna be harder. im trying to rely on the fact that most villagers like to plot beside eachother, lol.

Oh goodness ;u;
Good luck with that! ^^

Are you still cycling? and if you are may I please lurk for Bill. :)

Last edited:
Are you still cycling? and if you are may I please lurk for Bill. :)

Yeah! I'm at a pause right now a little bit though, lol. I have a lot of my dreamies in the town atm so it's gonna be pretty slow, and I apologize for that. And sure! I'll put you on the list. c:

Yeah! I'm at a pause right now a little bit though, lol. I have a lot of my dreamies in the town atm so it's gonna be pretty slow, and I apologize for that. And sure! I'll put you on the list. c:

Thank you. :blush:

in town and lurker list updated!
& no problem to either of you! im glad to help y'all get your dreamies. c:

Last edited:
Back