• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In case you're wondering what I've been up to...

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
I know I have been off and on for the last two or three months. The truth is, I haven't played AC:NL more than 2-3 times in that timeframe. I've been so caught up in schoolwork and other things that I can't really make time to play anymore.Like I said before, I probably won't be able to play until about Thanksgiving break. :(

I've been really stressed because I am usually a straight-A student in high school, but this 9 weeks I went over my number of allowed unexcused absences in my last two classes so I have a 59 (F) in both of them. The worst part is that it is tremendously easy for me to get a 100 in both of them. This means that I can't qualify for the 4th year academic letter, I can't participate in any activities that require no lower than a C or D, and I may not even be able to graduate with honors. I can't even talk about it without being in tears. It tore me up. Now I am basically limping my way through the rest of this school year.

Outside of school, I have been doing schoolwork and housework constantly, I've been working really hard on my pre-screening for college, and I've actually been felling sick. When I do have time to enjoy myself, I'm still up and moving, constantly doing something. I've been really tense lately. Right now, the only thing i can do in my free time that doesn't stress me out is watching Star Trek. Even playing video games makes me feel stressed.

After November 1st (which is when my pre-screening is due), I will have some more free time, my not much. I'll be working hard in the 2nd nine weeks of school, making sure I don't miss any days (even though I would DIE to stay home at this point), still practicing piano but not as vigorously (I still need to audition for the two colleges I'm applying to, but they're a ways off), and still doing most of the housework, like washing clothes, washing dishes, taking care of our pets (except one dog), cleaning different rooms, doing yard work before Winter starts to settle in... It's too much!

Right now I have a bit of free time, but I will soon start working on a physics lab that is due Monday. I can't afford to get an F in that class when I also plan on going to college for astrophysics.

So yeah... that's my life... and I'm sure it's not going to get any better anytime soon (at least for the next 5 years)...

*sorry this post is so long :(

Back