• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

In Loving Memory... Who's your long-lost villager?

January

V :: Aspiring Ghost
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
We've all seen it happen. You wake up one day to find your best friend in boxes.

My sad story is that I got caught up playing Pokemon X and neglected my town for a few weeks... came back to a goodbye letter from my dear Diana. ;.; Imagine my surprise when I came online looking for help cycling her back, and discovered she is in the top-tier of popularity! Then imagine my regret when I discovered that Zucker, who I had already cycled out, was also top tier... XD

Diana finally cycled into my shopping district so I was just thinking about this. I might not ever have her back in my town, and that's okay, I have lots of critters to love, but she'll always be one of my faves. :)

So what's your story?

Freya was in boxes without me knowing and ive had Azalea since July and shes still the only one to have moved, though i did plan to let her go eventually..
I've been lucky so far, i pray so much i dont lose anyone in Parfait especially, or the Sheep/Apple in Azalea.

Frita. Not only did she unexpectedly move out, it was also directly my fault. She'll always be my bro.

I've had lots and it's because of school! My most recent is Diana I'm so sad about that then there's bob and erik who broke my heart with their letters. (Funny thing is erik left bob moved directly there then he moved out rosie came there)

Muffy...Sweet dear Muffy who I got from the campsite. I will always remember you <3

Well there's quite a few :p

Hopper left me without notice first </3.. I miss him so much, he was gonna be my final starter that was gonna be part of my final team, but him leaving left a hole in my heart <3 .. Tom helped to fill it though :D

Simon was next, he randomly turned up in boxes and I hated it when he did, I loved him so much and I still do.. He's the third best lazy, but I ended up replacing him with Joey (the second best) and then Stitches, and then Boomer (who I've had twice before).. I'm very content with Boomer now, but I may get Simon back in the future..

Then I lost Lyman, he was my final starter to leave me, I didn't know about him at all until I started this town, and he very quickly grew on me.. I love him to bits and he's one of my favourite jocks.. His leaving has never made my town feel the same again, but I just don't think I could bring him back.. It wouldn't be the same

Then finally I lost Bangle, one of the few villagers I actually said must never ever leave (Sydney, Eugene and Erik being the others) .. I miss her SO much, she was friends with everyone in town and was always giving everyone so much energy.. She's my favourite Peppy and will be going i nmy Pok?mon town.. So I did a switch around with Bangle as I was gonna have Flora in my Pok?mon town, but now I have Flora in my main town.. She's epic, but she's no match for Bangle <3

Well there's quite a few :p

Hopper left me without notice first </3.. I miss him so much, he was gonna be my final starter that was gonna be part of my final team, but him leaving left a hole in my heart <3 .. Tom helped to fill it though :D

Simon was next, he randomly turned up in boxes and I hated it when he did, I loved him so much and I still do.. He's the third best lazy, but I ended up replacing him with Joey (the second best) and then Stitches, and then Boomer (who I've had twice before).. I'm very content with Boomer now, but I may get Simon back in the future..

Then I lost Lyman, he was my final starter to leave me, I didn't know about him at all until I started this town, and he very quickly grew on me.. I love him to bits and he's one of my favourite jocks.. His leaving has never made my town feel the same again, but I just don't think I could bring him back.. It wouldn't be the same

Then finally I lost Bangle, one of the few villagers I actually said must never ever leave (Sydney, Eugene and Erik being the others) .. I miss her SO much, she was friends with everyone in town and was always giving everyone so much energy.. She's my favourite Peppy and will be going i nmy Pok?mon town.. So I did a switch around with Bangle as I was gonna have Flora in my Pok?mon town, but now I have Flora in my main town.. She's epic, but she's no match for Bangle <3

Oh! So much heartbreak :< How did it happen? Real life getting in the way or TTing?

Leonardo ;-; The trinity of missed babes are Cyrano, naomi and Leonardo. I have Cyrano, and Naomi in my second town. I'll have leo one day uvu

Oh! So much heartbreak :< How did it happen? Real life getting in the way or TTing?

It's basically all TT.. Lyman and Hopper left without notice during cycling, I found Simon in boxes after not playing for two days.. And Bangle didn't ping me, and then the day before she moved out, it was Weeding Day, so I got no pings :( .. I knew that as soon as I found out it was Weeding Day, I'd have a dreamy leaving :(

Peewee

Peewee_NewLeaf_Official.png

I let this guy go to soon, he was actually pretty nice and was like a big brother to Beau, but alas I let him go too soon and I've regretted it ever since...

Frita. Not only did she unexpectedly move out, it was also directly my fault. She'll always be my bro.

You too huh? And here I thought I would be the only one haha. Frita was my first new leaf villager to leave and it was a sad day for my town. She snuck out when Pokemon X came out and I wasn't taking the same amount of time to talk to my villagers that I had before. I know she's not super popular but she's probably my favorite uchi and I felt like she fit the personality really well.

Back