• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In preperation...

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
In preparation for New Leaf what did you guys do? Or what did you buy to keep you busy?

In preparation for new leaf I went back to the older games to get myself ready for it. Also I bought a new 3DS an XL for the bigger screen! I bought a case for the system and some game cartridge holders. I actually bought two because I forgot the 3ds ones are different. And then I also bought the guide. Probably spent like ... $300 just for animal crossing (the game price isnt included there) And to keep me busy I got Mario Kart 7. :)

What did you guys do??
(sorry if there is a thread like this already)

I lost my hype a week ago, got it back today. This really helped pass the time. ;)

Beside, I've been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, I had the game on the Wii but the controls felt too awkward for me. Watching tons of movies as usual, reading books and articles, working. Nothing too exciting!

I got myself Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, the difficulty will occupy me for a while. I also have Fire Emblem: Awakening where I have to unlock some endgame stuff. I've also been playing some Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead game on pc/steam...

I didn't really prepare for Animal crossing though... but I bought a new SD card because of nintendo's buy 3 get a (digital) game for free thingy. Oh, and got a new 3DS case and sleeve! But that's for my 3DS not only to prepare for AC :p

in the meantime I'm also watching youtube videos, tumblr ect for more animal crossing info.

-Made Patterns in MSPaint (got up to 35!)
-Made Sprites of the villager animals
-Dreamed about owning the game.
-Planned how I'll decorate the many rooms of my house.
-Planned how I'll decorate the rooms of my other characters' houses.
-Picked out a town tune for my town.
-Made plans to work on a Comic based on my adventures in New Leaf.

This is only a few of the things I've done.

I've been carving scenes from classic literature onto almonds. You should see my Dickens series. I'm especially proud of my rendition of Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Just kidding. I wish I'd been doing something that productive.

I've been playing WW again, fighting Best Buy (and winning) over my online order for the Bundle, haunting this forum, and staring off into space A LOT.

Just been on belltree, youtube (occasionally watching an ACNL video or two), tumblr, and hulu trying to finish a kdrama series I started watching about a week ago. I've been trying not to think about the game too much, but it's so hard! T_T

I've been carving scenes from classic literature onto almonds. You should see my Dickens series. I'm especially proud of my rendition of Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Just kidding. I wish I'd been doing something that productive.

You could have carved AC characters for the fanart competition. xP

Preparing for the game wise, I pre-ordered everything? Made a shopping list of merch to get for when I get work.
To pass time I have almost 100%'d Mario Kart 7. Reaching 10,000 VR and coins took a couple weeks.
Now I intend on finding all the gems and bits for Luigi's Mansion 2, and I revisited my WW and CF the past couple months.

I purchased Skyward Sword and Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog, and Zelda came in last week. I've also started playing CF again. And Elvis moved in today. I loved him in WW, because I was able to get him to place his throne in the recycle bin ;)

Did you make a Punchy one??? :O
I've made all of the cats. I've made sprites of 90% of the villagers. I just have to do all the new villagers from New Leaf and a few Japan Only villagers I missed. :3 I've posted all the sprites I've done so far in my art thread in the art section.

I've made all of the cats. I've made sprites of 90% of the villagers. I just have to do all the new villagers from New Leaf and a few Japan Only villagers I missed. :3 I've posted all the sprites I've done so far in my art thread in the art section.

Oooh you should post 'em!

Anyway, I've been playing the Zelda Oracles. I've played both before, but this is the first time I've gotten to do a Linked Game and it's pretty damn cool so far. Since I have more nostalgia for Seasons, I started with Ages to do a Linked Seasons.

While waiting for New Leaf I have....

Worked
Gone to gym
Moved to a new apartment
Tons of movies
Lots of time on the internet (especially Bell Tree)

I am very happy that this Sunday I will be sitting in my new place having a cig, glass of wine and playing AC :D SUPER STOKED.

Oooh you should post 'em!

Anyway, I've been playing the Zelda Oracles. I've played both before, but this is the first time I've gotten to do a Linked Game and it's pretty damn cool so far. Since I have more nostalgia for Seasons, I started with Ages to do a Linked Seasons.

Like I said, I did post them! :) I've even got a link to my art thread in my signature now!

Let's see, just had my music test, got history test tomorrow, and a big maths test either this week or next week which is very big! So hard to be excited for New Leaf when I know this is coming my way, I wanna go into hibernation for 2 weeks. :(

-Finished Spring Semester
-Bought LM2, OoT and MK7
-Bought a PS3
-Listed my Xbox 360 for sale
-Played the older AC games and am waving a final goodbye to Wild World Saturday evening
-Begun to watch LOST
-Received a Pikachu XL, XL case, and Pikachu charm+stylus
-Freaked out over New Leaf a lot
-Started my summer class

Otherwise not much. :D

Last edited:
I ordered Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and that will hopefully be arriving this week to help keep me busy until New Leaf.

Back