• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In preperation...

I've been busy with Regents (hate NY) and final exams and all sorts of stuff, so I haven't had to bide the time too much. So much of my life has been spent studying for the past two months, that it's unreal that New Leaf is six days away. xD
So, I suppose I've been overstudying to make up for all the hours I'll spend on New Leaf instead when it comes out~​

i watched a lot of let's play videos on youtube. mostly linandko and the bit block. and i also have been hoarding qr codes on tumblr.

I have to wait till the 14th. I've been cleaning my house and getting everything in order for the inevitable lack of housework that will be going on when I get the game.

I'm trying to get through Tales of the Abyss but it's hard going. Ordered Zelda which should be here tomorrow.

Otherwise, knitting, walking and dreaming. x

There's a new guy here and I have to show him around. It took up almost all of my day yesterday picking him up at the airport, and today I gotta take him around town. So he's keeping me busy. Also hoping to finish town restoration plan 5 for Harvest Moon A New Beginning. Once I do that, I'm going to consider myself having beaten the game. I was in the middle of playing 3 games while waiting for NL. I finished one and am hoping to finish a second. That'll give me more time for NL. :)

Playing lots and lots of League of Legends, Street fighter and Persona 4 Arena. ^^

Also have been going to the gym a lot, oh and taking long walks with my dog.

Well, I taught myself to crochet about 6-7 years ago and to knit last year, and have accumulated quite a collection of yarn. About 2 weeks ago I started getting really antsy waiting for New Leaf so in that time I have crocheted 5 scarves, a pair of fingerless gloves, and knitted one scarf. I'm crocheting scarf #6 at the moment. It feels really good to have all this stuff getting finished. :D

To get warmed up for the game, I threw an Animal Crossing New Leaf Kick-Off party for my two grown daughters and myself. (And my son joined us on Skype.) I got a bunch of stuff from the dollar store and we had a blast. We had contests to win medals: One was to pin the fruit on the tree blind-folded while the other attendees hit you with glow stick axes. Another was to compete in a fishing tourney (all plastic) only using your left hand. Another contest involved two people throwing plastic bugs at the third person who tried to catch them with a net. We had to do all of this while wearing ridiculous glasses. And there were margaritas involved, which upped the fun factor significantly!

I'm hard at work putting the final touches on QRCrossing, as well as some of the tools/toys I have made.

I also preparing a blog to write stories and journal my day to day in New Leaf from the perspective of my character. :)

To get warmed up for the game, I threw an Animal Crossing New Leaf Kick-Off party for my two grown daughters and myself. (And my son joined us on Skype.) I got a bunch of stuff from the dollar store and we had a blast. We had contests to win medals: One was to pin the fruit on the tree blind-folded while the other attendees hit you with glow stick axes. Another was to compete in a fishing tourney (all plastic) only using your left hand. Another contest involved two people throwing plastic bugs at the third person who tried to catch them with a net. We had to do all of this while wearing ridiculous glasses. And there were margaritas involved, which upped the fun factor significantly!

Oh my this sounds so fun and I wish I had more New Leaf friends to throw a party with. Lol I may have to convince my friend now and have a party Saturday night haha

I have to wait till the 14th. I've been cleaning my house and getting everything in order for the inevitable lack of housework that will be going on when I get the game.

THIS. o_O

I have "New Leaf Christmas" planned for the 12th-- the day I get my game. I'm baking Christmas cookies and everything! :p Otherwise, I'm not doing anything outta the ordinary... besides preparing the house and trying to contain the "holiday" excitement. :rolleyes:

I also need to prepare everything I need for the game. Face choice, notebook for notebooking, etc.

Haven't been doing much :T In a couple days I need to get all my QR codes in order for when it comes out, should of kept them in a folder to start with.

Just preparing for exams, watching lectures, slowly losing my mind with new leaf being so close yet so far.

? Drawing
? Playing games on my back log that needed to be finished
? Bought Monster Hunter 3 today to hold me over. Been doing a pretty good job of it already.
? Reading my guides and doing some personal guides for myself; like a neighbors preferred coffee, personality, birthday, catchphrase, blah blah etc etc c:

Been playing WW, especially exciting now the bugs and fish have exploded for summer season, caught my first shark last night.

I'm shocked how little time we have left!!!

I'm avoiding playing any other Animal Crossing games at all. I feel that might ruint he experience a little, if you know what I mean.

I bought Fire Emblem Awakening to help tide me over a bit. So far I don't regret my purchase. Now my work week will begin and it will end with getting New Leaf, so you can say work will consume most of time until then now.

Back