• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Inactivity

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
If you've been keeping up with my posts since about last year, you'll know that around the same time I had to do this. School has started today, and that means I won't have any time to post-or play Animal Crossing at all, for that matter. Since it's my first high school year, I'll get more homework and studying to do, and then I'll also have marching band practice afterwards on certain days. The only time I'll be free will be on the weekends, and possibly on Mondays, although it's highly unlikely. I'll try to post then, but expect lots of inactivity for the next few months. (I know this doesn't help since I'm not one who visits this website often, and I apologize for that!) I'm still trying to catch up on some other Blogs, so don't mind if I comment on a six week-old post! There's also a few pages of Threads that I have to check out too-I've been slacking off on updating lately. I'll hopefully have caught up in a week or so. :p
For those of you who keep up with my Blogs-Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the last Fireworks Show, since I was busy preparing for school. There wasn't much to miss anyway, since it's almost exactly the same as past year's, so that's a relief! I don't know if I'll be able to attend September's Bug-Off either, but since it's on a Saturday, I have a better chance. I still don't know if I'll be busy then as well, but expect I am if I don't post about the event later in the week!
I apologize for this, but it's like they all say-your education is much more important than your life on social media! I WILL return as active for a week or two in the fall, when winter break rolls around. Until then...
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Back