• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Innapropriate Placement of Villager Houses Picture Thread

I kind of planned my town around where my villagers had settled well after I'd gotten my original 10. After that, I started doing the reset trick, so I haven't had many problems.

I did have Victoria, one of my permanent villagers, plop down in the orchard I was planning, because I was hasty and booted up my Mayor on that day instead of resetting first. Thankfully, she's right there on the edge, so it wasn't terribly imposing. I actually came to like the spot she picked. It's kind of like she's a Disney princess that lives in the forest and sings songs to her woodland friends :)

This is where Beardo moved in. It isn't too bad.
HNI_0014.JPG

Someone I'm cycling through crushed two of my red hibiscus bushes D: I have to buy some more starters just in case... also a pink cosmos might have been crushed, I haven't done the math yet.
I usually never start the game with someone else, but once I did and Puddles had set a plot in the middle of the other houses and I was like UM NO and restarted with my mayor. There was no plot then~

Stupid animals keep trying to move next to my house! I swear! First, Henry moved A SPACE next to my house. Fixed with a sreet lamp. Then Chevre in FRONT of my house. Fixed with a wistern trills. Then I messed up soft resetting and freaking Vesta moved diagonally next to my house. What the hell? I can't show a pic, but I essentially made a yard of sorts with paths where nothing is allowed in the front. It's essentially as if someone moved in your yard irl.

Last edited:
Back