• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Inside the Treehouse: Official Nintendo Animal Crossing New Leaf Video Series!!

Nintendo always knows how to reel me back in
ಠ_ಠ

Really looking forward to these videos. Also, updated the title to be a bit more descriptive.

With all the footage I've already seen and know about, I'm not expecting much.
Almost certain the Nintendo of America official town will be pretty drab, if they even decide to make one.

Can't wait to see the videos! I love how they made the promo video with Isabelle talking haha. That was absolutely adorable.

That was adorable, and will definitely help these 2 1/2 weeks go faster :).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we were still a little over three weeks away.

But yes, that video was indeed adorable. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the videos.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we were still a little over three weeks away.

But yes, that video was indeed adorable. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the videos.

NA only has 24 days left, that's a little over 3 weeks so you're right :)

Nice, I wonder what they are going to talk about, I hope US gets the pre order bonus.

I guesstimated as I was doing travel plans. My bad >.>

Isabelle is probably the cutest thing I've seen in a while. Should make playing that much more enjoyable.

Back