• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Inside the Treehouse: Official Nintendo Animal Crossing New Leaf Video Series!!

What I find funny is the fact that the 'inside the treehouse' logo looks just like something I made not long ago when I was bored... IMG_20130420_202200 (6).jpg

IM EXCITED

Haha, anyone would think Ner is excited or something. These random posts keep cropping up with CAPS LOCK and the word EXCITED. I may be mistaken though. I may have to send a nice 3D swapnote to encourage this craziness somewhat! And a beer...
Wow, my note went a bit excited but I included a beer after all so it's OK

They certainly did seem nervous, but it was nice to get some insight ( although most of the video was about Population: Growing ).

They're used to being in front of a computer screen, not being on one. I'm sure they're uncomfortable.

Also, it was nice to see them linking the the original game with this new one in their discussion. The first was better than WW and CF and NL seems to be the only one worth mentioning in the same sentence as the original. After hearing they've been translating for about a year, my expectations are even higher now.

I think they are just not used to being on camera. They seemed uncomfortable; but they are writers, not performers after all.

this. I am extremely camera shy so I can see why they would be uncomfortable/nervous

Nate and Richard I've seen on a few nintendo things before. I think this might have just been sprung on them so they didn't know what to say/expect.

I never knew they were going to talk about it, I thought they were going to show gameplay

I already know more about the game than most developers of New Leaf. I want to play now !

The atmosphere in the video did seem a little awkward, haha. It was a nice touch to hear from people who worked closely on the game though.

The more footage I watch, the more excited I become :D nice to hear developer insight too.
I want the plushies sitting on the table! Even the Resetti one, though I do fear his wrath.

Back