• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Inside the Treehouse: Official Nintendo Animal Crossing New Leaf Video Series!!

The more footage I watch, the more excited I become :D nice to hear developer insight too.
I want the plushies sitting on the table! Even the Resetti one, though I do fear his wrath.

Then Resetti's glaring face may force you to not reset in any games that's not Animal Crossing... :p

Then Resetti's glaring face may force you to not reset in any games that's not Animal Crossing... :p

Haha! I imagine he'd influence every aspect of my life. One glance at Resetti's face - FEAR! - and I'd correct my behaviour.
Sorry for going OT btw, do carry on.

The ACXL was on the table.... I wanted to reach through the screen and grab it.

I thought it was gonna be more like the Japanese developers video, with them explaining things as they played. I bet if they were watching/playing the game as they explained it they wouldn't seem so awkward and bored.
Maybe the next one will include some gameplay footage.

Personally, I liked the video. Although it wasn't ground-breaking or anything, I appreciated them making it and them all coming to discuss the games. These will be nice little things to look forward to as we come to the end of our [incredibly] long wait. :)

It really goes to show how monstrous a project this game was when they tell us they started translating in March of last year. Well worth the three years it took to make.

So you will receive random player's homes through spot pass is what it sounds like for NoA and NoE.

They looked much more comfortable on the camera this time around. It's sorta funny how only Reiko and Tim talked though, the others just sat there pretty much.

Thank you Jake and Roknar :). I wish I can add all my friends to my best friend list. Its going to be hard to choose between people, :confused:.

Back