• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

InvisionFree V2.0

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
We all (most of us IF users) know that InvisionFree will be releasing a new version of InvisionFree. So discuss here what features it will have and all.

For more info check out This FAQ.

Now discuss.

We should hack in to IF's servers and take the whole program from them. Then we can nuke Mars.

ZERO_13 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
We should hack in to IF's servers and take the whole program from them. Then we can nuke Mars.
eh... ok. But the V2.o is still not completed.
Then we'll make the Martians our mindslaves first.

;) They can finish it for us while we enjoy Pepsi and Sun Chips (and apple pie
:rofl: ). :evillaugh:

PIKMIN042 said:
ZERO_13 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
eh... ok. But the V2.o is still not completed.
Then we'll make the Martians our mindslaves first.

;) They can finish it for us while we enjoy Pepsi and Sun Chips (and apple pie
:rofl: ). :evillaugh:
Yay for Pepsi!

I am actually anticipating the store option because it'll take tons of work off of Blastoise and I, mostly Blast lately.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BULERIAS said:
I am actually anticipating the store option because it'll take tons of work off of Blastoise and I, mostly Blast lately.
Oh, really?
Yeah, so that you guys can do that transactions yourselves.

BULERIAS said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BULERIAS said:
Oh, really?
Yeah, so that you guys can do that transactions yourselves.
Oh, good. So then you wouldn't need an admin to do it, and we could get the bells at any time. I'm glad they thought of that.

Don't forget, lots of features. The only bad things is that codes won't work. Users will have to make new code for 2.0.

Back