Invite One Person!

BASTOISE99 said:
I like the coach "If you can dodge a car you can dodge a ball" Then the guy gets hit by a car. :lol:
Patches is very funny. I like Steve the Pirate too.

I forget his name but the guy who tried to buy average Joes he said once "No one ever makes me bleed my own blood" after the girl punches him inthe face. :lol:

] [quote="TYOSHI90 said:
[quote="] tyoshi you should invite the noctorn of shadow aka the legend of javi. I quit forums for a year so I didn't see him turn into a sage. I knew he would become one. And I didn't see how his name changed.
Nah, he's a slacker

:p (I don't think he checks his PM's anymore either). He got his name changed because of this lame excuse "It strecthes the screen" (same excuse I used to shorten PARTY_BOY's name :)). [/quote]
Lol. I didn't know you could change names. I just like my name how it is. And isn't Noctorn of shadows just as long. [/quote]
You just have to PM Andy with a good reason.

Hm... A russian movie, probably. I'm part Russian, you know. I was born here in the states, but my mom and dad are Russian... but in american movies.... probably Harry Potter....

If you want.

You keep bumping old threads. This one was for inviting one person for specail release.

Back