• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Ione the Normal Squirrel *Ungifted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Ione
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
If you don't get another offer before you'd void her, let me know. I have the series 5 amiibos coming, which is why I'd let someone who doesn't have them get first dibs, but I'd take her from you rather than let her void ❤

If you don't get another offer before you'd void her, let me know. I have the series 5 amiibos coming, which is why I'd let someone who doesn't have them get first dibs, but I'd take her from you rather than let her void ❤
Actually FF, I'm itching to go island hopping...do you have an open spot now? Since it's you, no charge of course ;)

Actually FF, I'm itching to go island hopping...do you have an open spot now? Since it's you, no charge of course ;)
Aw thank you!! 🥰 I don't have an open one at the moment, but I'm sure someone would want to leave, since I've abandoned my island for so long lol. I can boot up and see! If so, I'll TT to get them out.

Aw thank you!! 🥰 I don't have an open one at the moment, but I'm sure someone would want to leave, since I've abandoned my island for so long lol. I can boot up and see! If so, I'll TT to get them out.
Groovy. I'll lock the thread, just drop me a message when you're good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back