• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

❀ Irisvale Day 6 - March 14th, 2017 ❀

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
❀ Day 6 - Insert Filler Entry Here ❀

Yeah as you can see today was kinda boring so I'm just going to give you guys a TL;DR. No screenshots today, either.

Carmen and Wolf Link wrote back to me.

Harvey gave Krisadra and I some throwing beans so we could feed the birds.

Leif's Garden Shop is being built. Katrina arrived today and Krisadra and I got both our fortunes told.

Marty moved in, so I said hi.

No Nook upgrades for me. Got myself the Fairy Tale fence and a pink door. Kris upgraded her house to get a 2nd floor.

We both talked to Sable. Donated fossils to Blathers, and I did favors for a couple of villagers. Kris did the same(except for the fossils)

Y'know, the usual.

No projects, but I scanned Étoile today! She'll be moving in Irisvale very soon! ♥ I The conch shell I sent Carmen was in Re-Tail. Talk about rejection lmao. I sent it back to her in a letter. (Carmen why don't you love me?!)

Really sorry for the boring day, I guess you can call this a filler episode/entry.

~Town~
Mayor Crystal and Resident Krisadra
Villagers: Lucy, Wolfgang, Antonio, Bubbles, Astrid, Carmen, Wolf Link, Marty
Dreamies: 4/10(Wolfgang, Carmen, Wolf Link, Marty)
Unobtained: Maple, Purrl, Pashmina, Kid Cat, Étoile, and Toby

~Museum~
Fossils: 17/67(+4)
Fish: 24/72 (33%!)
Deep Sea Creatures: 15/30 (50%!)
Bugs: 19/72
Artwork: 2/33

Back